Whats your hobby?

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
I assume we all share an interest in automobiles, being that were are here on this forum. But besides things related to cars, what do you guys enjoy doing in your spare time, or what do you do on the side for extra cash... etc?

I personally like to play around in photoshop, and any type of graphic design. As most of you know, I enjoy making decals.

So what does the rest of CC enjoy doing?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i masturbate

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i masturbate
i think thats a given....as ALL people do...i dont care what anyone says you do lol

I actually started glassblowing as a hobby... expensive to get started but very fun. =)

MastEx

5+ Year Member
LoL^

I play pc games, and i also like to mess around photoshop, currently working on a graphics design degree!

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pc games.. and RC cars

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Paintball............................

.................................................and masturbate :cool:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i eat sunflower seeds in my down time. when i get old, i could see myself doing that forever. i wanna get sponsered. i go thru them things in no time.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ive been playing guitar for about 6 years, and own i think 7 guitars...i love music and i play all the time. i also have been skateboarding for about 5 years...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I spin drumNbass and play bass in a band. also snowboarding and skateboarding

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
ive been playing guitar for about 6 years, and own i think 7 guitars...i love music and i play all the time. i also have been skateboarding for about 5 years...
Word, I just got into it about 3 years ago... I think I still suck at it, but atleast Im better than I was then :lol:

What kind of stuff do you play on?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I spin drumNbass and play bass in a band. also snowboarding and skateboarding
im OK at the drums....and i have a bass too! and ive also been showboaring twice up in the poconos..

Word, I just got into it about 3 years ago... I think I still suck at it, but atleast Im better than I was then :lol:

What kind of stuff do you play on?
you mean what kind of guitars?

oh geez i have a fender and washbrun acoustic, i usually play my ibanez rg 250 dx and my gibson sg though

Used to skateboard then got lazy.
haha i remember back in the day i would go to atlantic city with friends and do handrails and stuff...but ive gotten out of it :/

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Yep ive got a bass sittin here but it needs some strings, ive never played it lol. Got it off a buddy for like 20 bucks cause it needed work.

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I skate board, paintball, photography, and smoke salvia