20 Real Life

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not that this is really meaningful or anything... but did you notice that those of us with higher ages are the ones who argue all the time? :lol:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
26 mental
21 real

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
not that this is really meaningful or anything... but did you notice that those of us with higher ages are the ones who argue all the time? :lol:
I'm not going to name names, but that's definitly not true. The people that I always find in arguments in this site are usually 21 or over. There might be more stupid arguements with 16 year old kids, but the egomanic ones that last 6 pages are usually the older folk...just my oberservations. But they are also the arugments that make more sense :lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
33...but i dont have a pet, so i couldnt add that one up...and i hate politics, so i had to answer no to all those questions :lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
I'm not going to name names, but that's definitly not true. The people that I always find in arguments in this site are usually 21 or over. There might be more stupid arguements with 16 year old kids, but the egomanic ones that last 6 pages are usually the older folk...just my oberservations. But they are also the arugments that make more sense :lol:
i meant that scored higher ages... it doesn't seem that those are the members who debate all the time? it looks that way to me. :what:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
28 mental
23 real

not a very accurate test though. and my mental age comes into play as i argue the credibility of this test :lol:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spooky, 29 mental
30 in real life