Wheels for Sale !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawine

Thread closed after failure to update per site rules. If you repost please review the site rules and proceed. If you have any questions any of the 3 moderators that posted in this thread would be happy to steer you in the right direction. Thank you and have a nice day.

ClubCivic Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drag fake ass hell wheels for sale. Forget safety, just get the look.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They got some "trend life left" should sell pretty quick guys.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck with sale, for sale thread will be watched. if you aren't interested don't post

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck with sale, for sale thread will be watched. if you aren't interested don't post
This and I also want to add that a link to another site won't work. If you want to sell here you need to follow our rules and one them is that you need pics of the items you are selling. Pics also need to have a card in them with your name and the date.

Tawine

Drag fake ass hell wheels for sale. Forget safety, just get the look.
I never said they weren't Drag wheels. Just posted just incase someone was interested.

This and I also want to add that a link to another site won't work. If you want to sell here you need to follow our rules and one them is that you need pics of the items you are selling. Pics also need to have a card in them with your name and the date.
I hope I'm following the rules. Didn't I post it in the correct section?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hope I'm following the rules. Didn't I post it in the correct section?
You are in the correct section but pictures need you name on them and a date as stated in the rules

3. You MUST have a card or piece of paper in EVERY ONE of your pictures that includes your username and the date. Failure to do this may result in the ad being taken down by one of the staff.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, you're not supposed to have outside links. You're name and date in pictures posted in this for sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.