I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bad idea on picking up 18's. You trying to make da whip 2 stories yo'

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should have asked the question before you bought them they will probably rub because there huuuuuge.
4x4 status

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooooh yea they probably will, but width and tire size are also factors in this equation.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put them on and see if they will fit...

18"s are WAYYYYYYYYYY to big for a Civic anyways, 17 at the MAX but 16 is best.... Let's see some pics though just to see...

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't encourage him!!!! You just bought yourself a enkie coffee table. Go buy 15's or 16's and sell them rims to a ricer.

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member

above is the direct link
they fit and do not scrub, the tire size is 225-40-18.
they do not scrub i got them like for 150 bucks they dont even have a scratch on them the guy was desperate for money. im not keeping them long im going to resale them in a few months and make some money on them.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yikes 18 is huge on any civic and that will mostly likely rub 225 is wide as hell on a civic unless you modify the fender

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wouldnt go wider than a 205 on a civic, and no bigger than a 16 on any civic.and that ride is going to be hella rough with a 35 sidewall

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't encourage him!!!! You just bought yourself a enkie coffee table. Go buy 15's or 16's and sell them rims to a ricer.
LOL I wasn't I was trying to see what he got, was waiting for some chrooomeeeeeee Riiiimss with a dish YO lol... JK... Anyways, man sell those things and get some nice 16" wheels...

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
i have a ? for anybody that can anwser it... why is it that only the backones scrub? it only does it going around curves????
thanks

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
i have a ? for anybody that can anwser it... why is it that only the backones scrub? it only does it going around curves????
thanks!!!!!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rear springs are softer, the car has more body flex in the back. Front ones probably rub too, you just cant hear it.

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
thanks