NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
zach1288 said:
Is my car Championship White? Some people have tould me its not, they say its to "white" to be CW? http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=white82706009tr5.jpg
I'm pretty sure j_fuckin_t has said it was repainted Championship White. Ask him. He'd know the best. And truth be told, many peopel out there have never seen Championship White in person and a pic is difficult to judge.

zach1288

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I'm pretty sure j_fuckin_t has said it was repainted Championship White. Ask him. He'd know the best. And truth be told, many peopel out there have never seen Championship White in person and a pic is difficult to judge.

He tould me it was championship white but im not sure, didnt type-r's come in championship white? I think mine is whiter than type-r honda's.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here's a chance to whore my shitbox, first ones are gramlight 57 pro's and the second set are racing hart c5 evo's

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn Amy you have a lot of pics. Zach- I saw it over the summer and it looked like CW to me.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
Damn Amy you have a lot of pics.
My Honda Image Folder, which is slmost always increasing in size:

I keep things very organized. Though I do need to work on generations and such for the differnt models and generations of cars going by the name Accord around the world in particular.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yup, it's a part of my charm, that the women all love

actually those rims aren't that bad, i just don't like the blue lugnuts

mynameisbob28

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are Works, and they are quite possibly the most beautiful wheels ever... the blue lugs especially...

anyway, I have Bronze c8s on my white coupe, and I love them

in my opinion, white on white looks awful, especially because white wheels get dirty from brake dust and s**t sooooo fast. I prefer white with darker colors, like bronze, gunmetal, black even sometimes. or if you have enough other parts to pull it off, red, blue, green on white can look hot as hell too...

zach1288

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone have a pic of 15" or 16" rota grid or volks TE37 wheels on a white civic?

ryanM

im telling you dude. 16" bronze fn01rc's it will be original AND hotter than the sun.

and whoever said Emotions were ugly :kickass:

JDMable

5+ Year Member
Hard to find but WHITE centers with a BLUE lip always looks really good too. Totally JDM if thats what your going for.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What kind of wheel might have a blue lip and a white face? I never remember wheel names/brands.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm still oh so partial to the rota grids (black w/ polished lip) for one cause it goes w/ everything on that car, like the black fog bezels, the carbon hood & the black housing headlights, but thats me ;)

JDMable

5+ Year Member
I know Sprint wheels have one wheel with white Face and blue anodized lip but can't remember which style they are and Sparco also made a pair but not sure on those either. It's been a while since I looked for wheels and I have a very short memory. But I can find out and let you know for sure bye Monday.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Okay, I did a little searching (can't find examples off hand though) and found these wheels come in white with a blue lip:

SSR MK III
Enkei RP03
Advan RG