where do can i get a bumpers of Type-R?

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like he needs some grammer lessons.... password has the 99-00 conversion///

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WalterRonny said:
Yeah ... i see.
Thank you.. =) they too sent to europe¿
this guys' english is so fowled up even his question mark is confused... its upside down

WalterRonny

Amante de los EG's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
looks like he needs some grammer lessons.... password has the 99-00 conversion///
You refer about me?

WalterRonny

Amante de los EG's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:cry: :???: , ok ,but if he is uncomfortable with my english, then that he does not my threads..

ryanM

give him a break guys, he's from spain, contrary to popular belief, not all countries speak english.

WalterRonny

Amante de los EG's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, i'm peruvian but i live in spain hahaha , but yeah, i'm learning english still :( . thank you for your understanding ;)

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, people get blasted on this site for everything.

Oh well, still like it here. ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sneakerpimp120 said:
unless he has a 96-98, he would need fenders, hood, bumper and, grill, headlights of 99-00 and you don't need the rad support... ok
If you have a '96-'98 front end then you'll need these parts from a '99-'00 Civic:
- headlights
- hood
- front bumper
- CTR upper grill
- fenders
- CTR front lip (same as Si though, right?)
- radiator support (some have told me that you don't need it, but every conversion I've seen has parts cut out of the '99-'00 front bumper at the top to clear the '96-'98 rad support or has banged the rad support into place - which looks bad imo - in order for the bumper to clear. Often I also see the clips at the top of the upper grill do not fit correctly if you do not change the rad support.)
Rubixcu7 said:
He's Peruvian...
WalterRonny said:
sorry :cry:

fowled? what means fowled?
It's okay. They mean "fouled". Fowl are birds. Anyway, they're referring to your poor English. i think it's pretty good for being a second language though. I've seen people on here who grew up in the US type worse. =)

bolisticSI

look under the hood first
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't even think about it until i looked a passwordjdm, but do you need to wire the headlights (99-00 conversion) or is it plug and play