where do you go after civics,what car or cars is next best

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll probably always own a civic of some sort (most likely my hatch) but I wouldn't stray from the honda/acura line. I love tons of cars, but honda is just in my veins.
^Word! I've worked on many cars of many makes from Fords, Hyundais, BMWs, Toyotas, Chevys, Jeeps, Nissans, etc And none of them are as fun or easy to work on as the Hondas. Not too mention stock for stock civics are just fun and easy to drive around and mess with, rather drive a slow car fast then a fast car slow, until you actually get into a race on the freeway that is lol. Though I will say that FRS looks awesome and I'd love to have a Subi or BMW 1M, but I'll always have the Civic for when something goes wrong with one of those more expensive cars lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
after scrapping my civic... trying a mustang.. I considered a GTI... but now I am leaning towards a G35 sedan.. 07 or 08... all depends on how funds are..
Whoa whoa whoa where did you come from??

Realistically, I just want another cheap 99-00 Civic atm. One as a fun car, one as a daily driver.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is next for me:

Time for a big boy car. I've driven rice rockets for a long time. I'm 26, and only partially into Hondas anymore. I'd still like to keep my coupe and completely gut it/restore it from the ground up in the future. But as my DD, I can't stand it.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you mean Chrysler, not Chevy?

I'm looking to get into a 2000ish Cherokee soon. Still a great looking truck, a tank, and the 4.0's run forever.

How do you like the FRS? This and the BRZ are really interesting to me. Both companies are making a bold move trying to bring back the sporty RWD segments, which I think is a good idea, but I don't know how well they are going to sell.
Any non automatic FRS is still flyin off the lots and most dealerships still have deposites for a few cars to come.

Personally I love the car, but I've also had it since may 13th. Also Toyota/scion has been spoiling me with clothes, bags, toys, and as of 3 weeks ago one of those drift rc cars in a FRS shell.

The car is plenty fast for its weight, I can and have pulled on 06-12 civic SIs, but who cares. The corners is where it shines and a simple clutch kick will get it plenty side ways. It's also verry balanced ad u can feel everything. U know when the cars about to spin out and a slight ease on the gas and it elegantly glides back, and every turn on the wheel directly moves the wheels, it's not distant like most assisted steering systems are. The stock tires even have decent grip but can still allow u to get sideways when u want. If u want a track car, IMO FRS+sticker tires+exhaust=call it a day.

I love my civics but they don't compare to my FRS, so I'm determined to built my DD up so it's not such a culture shock when I switch cars. Lol

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll probably always own a civic of some sort (most likely my hatch) but I wouldn't stray from the honda/acura line. I love tons of cars, but honda is just in my veins.
x2...

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is next for me:

Time for a big boy car. I've driven rice rockets for a long time. I'm 26, and only partially into Hondas anymore. I'd still like to keep my coupe and completely gut it/restore it from the ground up in the future. But as my DD, I can't stand it.
That's what im talking about :thumbs up:

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa whoa whoa where did you come from??

Realistically, I just want another cheap 99-00 Civic atm. One as a fun car, one as a daily driver.
was in the neighborhood and thought I would swing by....

but seriously considering a late G35... Auto.. care free.. leather.. nav.. 300 hp...

lowered.. some tint.. rims.. and call it a day.. lol

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had a ranger, a 93 and 91 maxima and now my civic... currently looking for another civic mostly em1 and keeping mine as my winter beater/delivery car since i deliver pizzas for a few extra bucks a few nights a week.