where is the a/c expansion valve located?

schultz9008

im replacing my ac compressor and my expansion valve tomorrow and i have no idea where the expansion valve is located....does anyone on here have a diagram that shows me where it is and how to take it out or can some please explain to me how to take it out and where it is....thank you in advance.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.

No one can even begin to help you if they have absolutely no idea what car you are working on. The requested information should be on EVERY thread you begin.

Also, if you insist on working on your own car the VERY FIRST thing you should be purchasing (or downloading) is the service manual for your car. The manual should be consulted before you even begin any work.

schultz9008

i have a 1997 honda civic ex and i found it and got it installed and everything and i have another question....i got everything put and and the clutch wont engage can someone help me out?

sikswic

Black Caulk or White?
Could try adjusting your clutch pedal. what have you done to the tranny? you need to give us more info