Where my girls at?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine gets mistaken for my boyfriends car a lot. And I get laughed at because I'm friends with a lot of Integra, 240 and subie guys.
You should see how many times when I get pulled over, the officer asks if this is a friends/BF's car. I'm like, well, you have my ID, and my insurance...so no...this IS my car..:roll:

I'm contemplating getting a Jeep..oh man.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow u 2 must hang around a bunch of douches. I know a couple girls in the import scene out here and usually the get hit on 24/7 not dissed lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow u 2 must hang around a bunch of douches. I know a couple girls in the import scene out here and usually the get hit on 24/7 not dissed lol
I get hit on left and right..it's annoying. Fastest way to get my attn is to NOT hit on me, and just be funny and sarcastic..oh and good looking and a better car than me. Oh, and older, which is hard now, esp in the Honda scene.

There's always a few assholes who think they're smart(always younger than me and always stupid), and then they get hurt that a girl just put them in their place.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be your man baby? wait, what?

civic98ek

Registered VIP
i get hit on constantly too. but im just the type of girl to hang out with the guys but i still get my nails done im not like a man haha and when ppl hate on my car idc cuz ppl are always gunna talk i usually get hit on most when guy find out i drive a stick as if its such a big deal i dont drive my honda for anyone but me and the only girly thing about it is my pink valve cover and pink tow hook. i get alotta compliments on both. and i love the boosted single cam i plan on buying a hatch when my ek is done and possibly gsr swapping it... still not sure ive got a long way to go til my cars done.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OMMMMGGG

Will you guys stop talking and post bewbs already?!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's funny how much I hear of people who had civics then got rid of them and miss them.
I can't even begin to understand why. I had a Civic, didn't like it. I got myself a 1994 Camaro, 5spd with t-tops. LOVED it. The radio didn't even work in that car, and I liked driving it more than my Civic. I had to get rid of it because it just wasn't good enough for winter, and it was a POS. I still liked driving that more than my current EM2 5spd. I just drive it because of the gas mileage, and because I know how to work on them. If I could afford to drive something FUN, I would without a doubt move away from this econobox I've been trapped in.

barrett

Registered VIP
I can't even begin to understand why. I had a Civic, didn't like it. I got myself a 1994 Camaro, 5spd with t-tops. LOVED it. The radio didn't even work in that car, and I liked driving it more than my Civic. I had to get rid of it because it just wasn't good enough for winter, and it was a POS. I still liked driving that more than my current EM2 5spd. I just drive it because of the gas mileage, and because I know how to work on them. If I could afford to drive something FUN, I would without a doubt move away from this econobox I've been trapped in.
lol. the reason you don't like driving your civic is because it is an em2 lol. terrible cars, i had one. lol. good to see that there are some girls in the scene. those are some sick cars you have too :drool:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. the reason you don't like driving your civic is because it is an em2 lol. terrible cars, i had one. lol. good to see that there are some girls in the scene. those are some sick cars you have too :drool:
what?

barrett

Registered VIP
em2 = bad cars

girls on this thread have awesome cars.

maybe my sentence structure/ grammar was bad. oops.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. the reason you don't like driving your civic is because it is an em2 lol. terrible cars, i had one. lol.
What's wrong with EM2s? I've had mine for 8 years and still love it.

:what:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM2's arent that bad. Hell they're the last civics before everything got all round like they got tired of choosing between hatches and coupes/sedans so they just mixed em all lol. And omg there's a 3rd one now haha