Where my girls at?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait. Where the f**k did Alex go? I refuse to accept some new broad.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On hiatus doing her own thing.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^

Bah! Get over that sheot.. its over and done. time to move on
Yes, please do.

Also, fair warning that any NSFW threads started will be moved to the VIP section and will only be able to be viewed by those with access. BTW, the VIP is dead and needs some action!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think so. I saw she had posted a few weeks ago in another thread, but haven't seen her since.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, please do.

Also, fair warning that any NSFW threads started will be moved to the VIP section and will only be able to be viewed by those with access. BTW, the VIP is dead and needs some action!
It was sarcasm. He's banned again as you know. No sweat off my back.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, please do.

Yes dad! I mean... Sir, yes, sir!

pantyraid

=^.^=
Is he now?

Lol. That was more for our overzealous new member because if she makes a thread and it is moved she doesn't have access to that section yet.
Oh man haha I didn't even realize a sexy man candy thread was a legit possibility

Another downfall of being a n00b :(

Just send him boob pics.
Haha he could find much better bewbz than my own, the only time I ever had great cleavage was when I was pregnant

Ah, d cup, how I miss thee

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait. Where the f**k did Alex go? I refuse to accept some new broad.

Cant you girls play nice together..?

See, this is why you cant get a bunch of girls in the same room.. 30 mins later they're scrappin'!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man haha I didn't even realize a sexy man candy thread was a legit possibility

Another downfall of being a n00b :(

Haha he could find much better bewbz than my own, the only time I ever had great cleavage was when I was pregnant

Ah, d cup, how I miss thee
They won't do it. Buncha old crotchety bums now. The few men that didn't mind are now a meer distant memory from the site. But others sure feel free to post thousands of women pictures... I lost count on the threads after the reboot. :roll:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

See, this is why you cant get a bunch of girls in the same room.. 30 mins later they're scrappin'!
Quit starting drama. This place was a ghost town and probably wasn't fun being the only girl among you guys.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Her FB is is pretty silent since she reinstated it. Something about serving jobs a lot?

I lost touch with her....too much of my own crap going on.

pantyraid

=^.^=
They won't do it. Buncha old crotchety bums now. The few men that didn't mind are now a meer distant memory from the site. But others sure feel free to post thousands of women pictures... I lost count on the threads after the reboot. :roll:
Boooo :(

Look at you trying to start a catfight

Tsk tsk

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no idea, Kelly. All this time I thought you two were still close.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The last time Alex got on she mentioned spending a lot of time with a motorcycle club. Something about possibly starting a new job.

She said her life got turned upside down and she lost the man that she thought she loved and her dream job. Poor girl :(