Status
Not open for further replies.

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eminemslm0: Lets shoot for around the fourth of july
have you ever been to nebraska in july? its like 100+ and humid as f#ck. that it why im saying june. or we could wait untill aug. like the very start of it.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it would be better to wait till august then so that everyone has time to paln and save

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
August is too far to forget about......I say June

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matt do u agree about the july weather here? but anyhow im still saying june. aug would take for ever to get here. but on the flip side of that is we could have like 4 midwest meets in that time. so then we could get to know eachother better first. *dont know if tahst a good idea or not* :P j/k but would be tight to go for aug also, one last thing before we had to go back to school.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah weather here in July usually is teh sucks..........I know this place is open April thru October or some s**t
link--->Mid America Motorplex<----
Description: Mid America Motorplex is the Premier Recreational Driving Facility in the Midwest. We have Drag Racing every Wed, Fri-Sat-Sun of the season as well as Road Racing that brings in Racing from Viper,Stock Car, Kart, Porsche, Corvette, Mustang, Ferrari, and Superbikes.
Location: Just 20 minutes south of Omaha right on I-29 South, Exit Glenwood,turn right, and then left on 190th street. Drag Entrance is Gate 1 and the Road Racing Entrance is gate 5.
We have great food, cold beer, and high powered entertainment for the whole ClubCivic family.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets shoot for the last week of july then or the first week of august

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im with Jake on this one...alot of ppl on here are 15, 16, and 17 and still in HS. If its in June they cant go. I personally like it to be as late as possible in the summer. I dont even have my civic, and my goal is to get it by July. So last week in July or beginig of August works great for me. And i voted for chicago.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
St. Louis is right in the middle of the US so I think it sould be here. Chicago is a little too up north for some people but it works for me.

massivespeed

Massive Speed System
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id have to agree with the CHicago Loc. mainly cuz i live 45 mins from there, but honestly i dont care where it is...ill drive to NEB if i gotta. I think the 89 lx'r will make it there....
dave
massive_speed_system

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by massivespeed
Id have to agree with the CHicago Loc. mainly cuz i live 45 mins from there, but honestly i dont care where it is...ill drive to NEB if i gotta. I think the 89 lx'r will make it there....
dave
massive_speed_system
chi town is a litle to far west for peeps from cali and its a liitle to far north for peeps from the south

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civicchick04
Yeah I only live like 3 hours away..........real convenient for me!!!!!
nice!!! we gotta get more people interested cause now we only got like 10 - 15

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok weve been trying. see if u can get some of ur friends......................Some lady friends :naughty:

for us and we will bring some of our friends for u

deal?

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civicchick04
ONE BAD ASS PARTY!!!:alcoholic........lol:.........you know? The STL is crazy!!!!
alright...as long as u got some hot friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.