Where's the MidAtlantic...

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, this is the first post in the MidAtlantic forum....so where's everyone at? Northern VA right here.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this isnt the first post...theres like 4 other threads in here...

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well when I click MidAtlantic this is the only thread I see...

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait...let me rephrase myself. This is the first post in 100 days in this forum.

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by N1EX
Ok, this is the first post in the MidAtlantic forum....so where's everyone at? Northern VA right here.

N.VA!!! well when im at home anyways. were in N.VA? Loudoun county here. sad but true. you ever hit metro before it was shut down? or Burgerking parking lot off rt 28?

ill3galdr1v3r

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup peeps southern maryland here bout to get a 2000 civic ex but an auto =(

does anyone know by chance how much an auto to manual conversion may cost...just a ball park range

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
to damn much. for that price just swap the entire engine. personally id find a manual to begin with if you dont have the car yet

ill3galdr1v3r

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im gettin a good deal on this car because its my cousins...shes just having me pay off the rest which is like 3 grand for a 2000 civic ex with all options and only like 40,000+ miles. oh and i did want to get the engine swapped to a b18 while im in the process of the conversion.

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in Woodbridge (Prince William), but I go to school in Faifax (George Mason). I never went to Metro before it was shut down, but I hit up Burger King and 28 every once in a while.

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I've heard about that place, but I've never been there.

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by N1EX
Im in Woodbridge (Prince William), but I go to school in Faifax (George Mason). I never went to Metro before it was shut down, but I hit up Burger King and 28 every once in a while.

aaahhh....george mason uni..... i used to skate the pit all the time, such nice hand rails. i lived right up the raod from there for a while in oakton. but anyways, yea metro was hot as hell. hows BK doin? i havent been there in a minute, been over here in kuwait and was in afghanistan this time last year for a while and live in NC when im not deployed, but i make it to DC like 6 times a year to visit family and s**t. i havent heard anything on rockville, but then again everyone at home is kinda gettin out of street racing and more into autoX. oh well... im on the same path.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reppin Maryland here....prolly not many other ppl from MD....cuz it sucks. if anyone is around northern b-more, hit me up.

fuzake

Photoshop Rookie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chesapeake, VA 3 miles away from the Moyock Carolina border.

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WV here, dunno if that is midatlantic or not. peace.

fuzake

Photoshop Rookie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would think that it was in a weird way