Which exhaust is better? Apexi or DC Sports?

bloodyadobokid

Rock and Roll Friendly
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I was planning on buying either one of these exhaust systems since they are the most bought and respected exhaust systems out there. Just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on this. Thanks.

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
search you will prooly find your answer

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would get the Apexi or have u considered the GReddy Evo?? its what i have and i love it

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^was bout to suggest the evo myself, good call

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
APEX'i owner here.......its definetly worth it......and like the two above me GReddy Evo performs just as well or perhaps a HKS Hi-power (its usually a lil more expensive though) DC exhaust is kinda "iffy" IMO

mynameisbob28

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got an n1 and its pimp as hell, its pretty loud tho, so be forewarned...

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apex is better.. it's great! if not apex, then get greddy

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I got a Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Catback Systemand I am very happy with my exhaust. Great tone when keep it under VTEC but when VTEC kicks in its pretty raspy. But who cares when your hauling ass. It also comes with a silencer to help with the VTEC rasp.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oooooh so many good exhausts...tough decision. I've got the N1, but haven't put it on yet, but I know what it can do! I would got with an HKS or Apexi.

Reallynicecivic

Trance = Reallynicecivic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a Greddy Evo II. I love it. It's not that loud but really deep compared to many exhaust systems out there and it doesn't exceed 95 dB's so it's loud enough for me where I can tolerate it, but doesn't affect and noice ordinances anywhere I go. Plus it's made for ground clearence and it is full stainless steel threwout. I have a pic of it in my thread with my pic in it.

link --> http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=14906

94civicsedan

Where you at?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Man, where'd you get an evo" :lol:

But yeah I think pretty much the ones people mentioned are great just depends on your preferences of sound and power.

civic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
94civicsedan said:
"Man, where'd you get an evo" :lol:

But yeah I think pretty much the ones people mentioned are great just depends on your preferences of sound and power.

Yup...everything mentioned is of good quality. Apexi makes the N1 which is like it's signiture exhaust and if u don't want one too loud but still want to stay apexi, the world sport might be something to look into. The greddy evo is an excellent exhaust with almost the same gains as an n1. The skunk2 is another great choice (what i'm gonna get) but that is probably a little more expensive than the rest. It's your choice though, you wouldn't be disappointed with any of the mentioned exhausts....good luck!

Slidder55

Coupe lover
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Apexi N1 baby the stats say it all, on the dino the N1 gives you the most Hp and torque! the only other exaust that come close is the Mega Power exhaust system, then it is the Evo!

Silentrider

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking for an exhaust that is not to quiet or too loud but also give good gains.
With the EVO is it loud enough to tell that it is not a stock exhaust?
Is the EVO real quiet?
Is the Apexi so loud that it is annoying?

Nok

96 EX Civic Coupe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanMc300 said:
thermal muthafucka
I've heard Thermal R&D's are one of the deepest exhaust out there, is it true?

And I am also curious about the Skunk2 exhaust... It does seem a little bit more spendy, but I wonder if it would be deep or sound like rice?