Which side mirrors are these?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are chevy corolla mirrors only available on the v12 models...

But seriously those are CTR mirrors...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yurp, ctr folding mirrors , they look 10xs better than usdm ones

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They're also outrageously, stupidly expensive, and usually all beat up, since they're used.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They're also outrageously, stupidly expensive, and usually all beat up, since they're used.
Any good quality replicas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any good quality replicas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
None that I have seen. There used to be some floating around for like $100 for the set, that people were actually saying are incredibly hard to tell apart from CTR mirrors, but I was unable to find them, and apparently, they aren't much less than legit CTR mirrors now.

Still better than usdm
This is true. I hate my mirrors.

I dont think so. I think people also adore ctr mirrors because they're power folding.
The power folding option is cool, but it apparently is a b***h to wire (particularly if they're heated), and I've heard a lot of people say the motor on the mirrors goes out frequently.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You don't have to get CTR mirrors to have folding power adjusting mirrors. (Notice I didn't say power folding mirrors). Any euro or asian EK coupe mirrors will fit a usdm coupe if you want folding mirrors.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anything with OEM Jdm is overrate... Alright I give props on the folding mirrors. I like them because fold so much reflection doesn't get wack! Other stuff, so expensive! I can get oem Jdm style can fit well and uptoo 60% cheaper! Still great quality if you find they right product as well!