White Crow EG Carbon Fiber Bumper VERY RARE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b20v215

5+ Year Member
white crow look alike i guess, this a an EXTREMELY RARE PEICE its EK style with the cut out for the fogs but FITS ONLY EG's 92-95. has a crack in the middle on the bottom can be covered with a lip BEST OFFER or trade for some Red and black 2 tone S2000 seats, Full type r interior, or Recaros.

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
real nice man wish i had that much cash or the seats

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rare piece but it's in bad shape. You can't just cover it with a lip. Gonna have to work it and paint it if anything.

b20v215

5+ Year Member
Rare piece but it's in bad shape. You can't just cover it with a lip. Gonna have to work it and paint it if anything.
well they go for 650 plus shipping from Japan for a Non-carbon fiber one. so for the same price you get a carbon one. Hell you can paint it like you would paint the other if you wanted. Not to mention the rarity of the piece. But what ever dude

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is a GREAT and VERY rare peace man!!!
hope it sells soon(i want:drool:)

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll trade you some si seats and a crunch bar (crunch bar is not complete)

IntegraDA05

5+ Year Member
Where are you located?
Better Detail'd Picture of the Cracks to Cryin3y3s@aol.com
I have a Pair of DC2R Recaros but not sure if i want to give them up for a damage'd bumper.
Chris.

EDIT: I dont think WhiteCrow offered a CF Version for this Design.
Might be a knock off. C-West made some.
Im do'n some Research now.

Last edited:

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont think WhiteCrow offers CF versions of there front bumpers. 500 for a knock off CF bumper I would pick it up ASAP

IntegraDA05

5+ Year Member
I dont think WhiteCrow offers CF versions of there front bumpers. 500 for a knock off CF bumper I would pick it up ASAP
Ive search for almost 3 hours now.
Even translated the Japanese from WhiteCrow site to English&they didnt mention anything for CF Version. Just CF Lips.
Chris.

Pretty Nasty Crack tho.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rotflmfao:

funny how that pic didn't make it in til now

my offer is more serious now

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that bumper is f**ked up i wouldn't pay more then a hundred for that! that is a lot of work to fix that and for the money for the bumper i could spend it else where. What is the cheapest man let me know

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your asking WAY TOO much for that!! It looks bad. From the pics its not only the cracks but it seems to have some blemishes in the CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.