white stuff in radiator

marneli10

Registered VIP
I havnt done it again will do it when im off wrk but yea i did follow them good let it heat to normal and let the thermo open pumped it for like 4 min it says to pump for 2

marneli10

Registered VIP
Thats how it looks when you first pour it in cant do another test right now im going to go to work in a little

RonJ

Banned
I havnt done it again will do it when im off wrk but yea i did follow them good let it heat to normal and let the thermo open pumped it for like 4 min it says to pump for 2
How do you know the thermostat opened?

marneli10

Registered VIP
The fan turnd on and the water was flowing i checkd for it to open before testing it also i noticed there still is a green tint in the water from coolant still being in there

marneli10

Registered VIP
Ok guys i need more help i was driving my car to get some things for my house i was stoped at a stop sign and saw the temp was 3/4 up immediately stopd at a gas station didnt run it more den 1/8 mile as i was going in to the gas station i noticed the needle was back to normal i stoped let the car idle opened the hood and the fan wasnt on i was letting it idle and it seemed like my battery was loose i took it off and hookd it back up i went to check the needle it was again 3/4 so could i have a bad tech i have a custom em1 in it. I have a laser thermo and i pointed it at the block rad hoses they were at 190F is that normal temp? My fan always turns on thats y im thinking its my tech

marneli10

Registered VIP
I drove my car back home didnt over heat i tryd doing the block test again and it wouldnt let me it would just keep boiling and throwing water out of it. It wasnt over heating threw the tech and i was useing the laser thermo also it would show from 190 to 205 F isnt that normal temps? What i did notice is my fan didnt kick on im going to check the wireing to see if it moved. Its a slim fan i was wondering could it be my water pump going bad? I would hear a winding noice not alot i didnt have time to check sence im about to go to work. Any ideas guys plz help me out .