Who has Falken Ziex 512s????

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just wondering who has these and how they are, it says that they have 360 treadwear, i don't really know what that means, could someone care to explain cuz i'm saving up for my rims, and i'm gonna buy both those and tires at the same time, and i've been looking into these tires, i found them in size 205/45/16 for $330 shipped, so any comments on these tires?

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you really ought to read my sticky...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your welcome.
I like mine, and even with a 360 treadwear... I burn these things down...

mirahe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think that he want to tell you that the wear of the tire (high mileage) i correct and uniform. (but this commentary of the mechanic is incorrect , because the uniform wear of the tires depends of inflation , toe and camber.

I have tested the 205/40 17" (Dunlop SP 9000 , SP 2000 , Dunlop SportMaxx, Goodyear eagle , Pirelli Pzero Nero)
The best performance is 1.-Pirelli Pzero Nero 2.-Dunlop SportMaxx

in a 205/45 16" Pirelli Pzero Nero exist.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just popped one tonight doing doughnuts in the parking lot... hopefully, I can get it patched... I haven't been able to find the hole yet...

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daaaaaaam, how long have u had them for?

o yea, and by 360 treadwear, on average florida roads (smooth asphalt, mostly 65% dry, 35% wet) how long do u think those would last? i'm just a daily driver, don't really do any crazy stuff,.........just point-n-steer. :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
point and steer?
yeah, longer than mine lasted...
i've had mine for a year... only about 20k miles... but I do some wacky s**t.

they're not worn down... just, one buted due to my stupidity...

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, glad to hear, i guess i've found my choice of tires, now i jus gotta come up w/ some money..........its so hard looking for graphic design jobs i swear..... and the 'point-n-steer' thing is just a little term that i use.....i drive an auto, lol. no manual shiftin here. :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, I just pumped my tire up by hand and it's not leaking... I"m lost... I wonder if someone let air out of my tire while I was at work... :what:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not funny... s**t could've caused catastrophic damage to my new rims =)

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm on my 3rd set of falken ziex 512's in about 3 months... lol, they jus keep burning through ... why do i keep buying them? cuz they're only 200 for 4. haha. If you get them, jus to tell u, they suck ass in the rain.