whos from chico or around there

93vxhybrid

HAHAHA
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seb-civic said:
Been awhile since the last time I was on here, but I'm from Red Bluff, bout 40 minutes from Chico on 99.

Usually down there every couple weekends or so hanging out with friends. I always see a bunch of people driving civics and stuff around Carl's Jr. on east ave. on saturday nights.
WHAT DO YOU DRIVE CAUSE I WORK IN RED BLUFF

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember when I was the only one up here for so long lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn theres a tuner hangout ..... high schoolers or is it the college kids

93vxhybrid

HAHAHA
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ both lately there have been a few faster cars it is mostly ccollege kids with some hs kids but the turnout right now is low due to teh cold

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM melbatoast said:
where at i wanna go to a meet before i go back to school
he already said carls on east ave

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my sister and brother and brother in law live in chico. i hope you got an A/C in your new place cuz its hot up there

Seb-civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
93vxhybrid said:
WHAT DO YOU DRIVE CAUSE I WORK IN RED BLUFF
I drive a red 95 civic ex with 17" rims and lowered on tein springs. I dont run around Red Bluff very much tho, work in Anderson.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
my sister and brother and brother in law live in chico. i hope you got an A/C in your new place cuz its hot up there
yea we got a/c ..... my roomate said the utility bill jumps to like $300 in the summer .... but split up 3 ways is 100

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that is about right for up there. its nuts how hot it gets. sometimes it gets like 115 not anywhere i want to be really. too hot for me.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it gets even hotter than that but its really not that bad, you just change the time of day you do things

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol mtn biking at 5am FTW!

ill probably go ride dville a lot this summer .... its only 1.5 hrs away

Seb-civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
93vxhybrid said:
too bad i dont have ac
Ouch, i feel for ya man...

I'll prolly be going to chico this weekend, maybe get some hula's saturday night... mmm mmm!

93vxhybrid

HAHAHA
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too bad i just drive faster, but my car is fast enough i dont worry about it, i am sure you have seen my white hatch with the AJImports sticker in the back window

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we should get a mini meet together some day now that there's more of us in the area

Seb-civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
93vxhybrid said:
not too bad i just drive faster, but my car is fast enough i dont worry about it, i am sure you have seen my white hatch with the AJImports sticker in the back window
I think i may have seen you once in town, saw a white hatch a while ago with some stickers in the back window at the Luther and South Jackson 4 way intersection. Where do you work at in Red Bluff anyways?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seb-civic said:
Ouch, i feel for ya man...

I'll prolly be going to chico this weekend, maybe get some hula's saturday night... mmm mmm!
i heard hulas is the s**t .... im moving the last of my stuff in friday so im definiltey down for something satruday if you wanna chill pm me for my number.