Who's here to stay?

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wish it was here... everyone's switching to 240's and Z's here... I hardly ever see a modified Honda anymore in my area.... I see lots of completely and totally stock 8th and 9th gen SI's, but that's about it.
All I see is k swap eg and Ek =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chris if you posted a REAL update i would comment in that douchey thread ;)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The modified car scene might as well be dead in Orlando. When I first moved here, there were so many nice cars, of all makes and models. Now you're lucky to see a badly modified civic on chopped springs.. I'm no exception. School took a large toll on my car. I haven't had money to do anything to it in years. :(

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Life got in the way for me as well. Grad school took my time and my house took my money and time.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Life got in the way for me as well. Grad school took my time and my house took my money and time.
No s**t about grad school. It kills pretty much all other hobbies, especially ones that cost money (somehow, I've managed to keep video gaming alive). I'm hoping to graduate in December. You done yet?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No s*** about grad school. It kills pretty much all other hobbies, especially ones that cost money (somehow, I've managed to keep video gaming alive). I'm hoping to graduate in December. You done yet?
Not quite but this is my last semester assuming all is well. 12 weeks until graduation on May 10th.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats to both of you guys! ^^

I dropped out of high school a while back and I finally finished last semester. Just waiting until June when they print up the diplomas. =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm here till May next year for my Associates.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm starting to miss car shows and shenanigans again.... :(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was told to post on here again, so here's my post. I've been busy on Acurazine and MDXers, and researching 2 of our project cars. No matter how much I try to get out of the car scene, something keeps me in. At least this time it's not a civic!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was told to post on here again, so here's my post. I've been busy on Acurazine and MDXers, and researching 2 of our project cars. No matter how much I try to get out of the car scene, something keeps me in. At least this time it's not a civic!
Hey girl!

What are the two project cars?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey girl!

What are the two project cars?
Rob is bringing home a 5th gen sedan that he bought for $250 b/c the owner was going to scrap the car, and Rob works for a company that had the part the guy needed but didn't know how to install. (can't remember what's wrong with it, not entirely thrilled about this car coming home)
He showed me it on Saturday and I see it as a nightmare, Rob sees it as a goldmine. He's got a b18 he's going to throw in it and then sell it once it's cleaned up. Apparently I am in charge of all cosmetics.

The 2nd car we are saving for. We're buying a camaro - don't care too much how the body looks b/c we will be pulling the LS1 and putting it into an AP1. We have decided this is our joint build, but so far our plans for it don't jive. He wants a straight line street monster, I want a track queen with a bit of show.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rob is bringing home a 5th gen sedan that he bought for $250 b/c the owner was going to scrap the car, and Rob works for a company that had the part the guy needed but didn't know how to install. (can't remember what's wrong with it, not entirely thrilled about this car coming home)
He showed me it on Saturday and I see it as a nightmare, Rob sees it as a goldmine. He's got a b18 he's going to throw in it and then sell it once it's cleaned up. Apparently I am in charge of all cosmetics.

The 2nd car we are saving for. We're buying a camaro - don't care too much how the body looks b/c we will be pulling the LS1 and putting it into an AP1. We have decided this is our joint build, but so far our plans for it don't jive. He wants a straight line street monster, I want a track queen with a bit of show.
That's awesome!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Why an s2k? Never heard of that