Who's the Best Moderator?

Who is the BEST Moderator

• Total voters

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay, so i wanna see who you guys think is the best mod. Now i'm not including OC because technically he isn't one. If i forget one of you.. Dont get all butt hurt about it. I'm only putting the people who I know to be the ones who are most on the site. If you want you can put who you voted for or leave it anonymous.

I hated vjf at first, but i think him or bizoneoeh are the best mods. My vote had to go to vjf.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay, so i wanna see who you guys think is the best mod. Now i'm not including OC because technically he isn't one. If i forget one of you.. Dont get all butt hurt about it. I'm only putting the people who I know to be the ones who are most on the site. If you want you can put who you voted for.

I hated vjf at first, but i think him or bizoneoeh are the best mods. My vote had to go to vjf because bizoneoeh shut down my what annoys you thread :evil:

Side note: did they remove R3dline5.0 from moderator status? I could've swore he was one.. but anyways VOTE!!!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at first I questioned if this was a good idea.. but as long as this does not progress to a butt hurt b***h fest... go for it.. I actually think staff feedback is a good idea.. but please for the sake of this staying civil... this is about who is the best moderator.. NOT why you don't like one.. as always if you have any negative input.. feel free to PM me..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ummm when I first saw this thread, I was a little worried about it. Honestly, I don't have an issue about the topic. s**t, I even think if everybody lightens up, a serious and fun conversation could be had with this topic. That's only if everyone can keep this light. Any "I hate jolly because he gave me an infraction because I said *this*" bullshit would ruin this. But I don't think Paul should be flamed for creating this thread.

I am going to politely ask that everybody try to get along and either participate civilly, or just don't participate at all. I will not personally hand out infractions unless any DIRECT insults are thrown. I just hope everyone knows that any other moderator could close this s**t down reasonably with what has already been said. So lets try to keep a thread open for once. It seems that half of Paul's threads are now being closed because people b***h at him that so many of his threads are closed :lol:

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ummm when I first saw this thread, I was a little worried about it. Honestly, I don't have an issue about the topic. s**t, I even think if everybody lightens up, a serious and fun conversation could be had with this topic. That's only if everyone can keep this light. Any "I hate jolly because he gave me an infraction because I said *this*" bullshit would ruin this. But I don't think Paul should be flamed for creating this thread.

I am going to politely ask that everybody try to get along and either participate civilly, or just don't participate at all. I will not personally hand out infractions unless any DIRECT insults are thrown. I just hope everyone knows that any other moderator could close this s**t down reasonably with what has already been said. So lets try to keep a thread open for once. It seems that half of Paul's threads are now being closed because people b***h at him that so many of his threads are closed :lol:
thank you. Set it back on track because i am intrigued to see who's a general favorite.
And if i can say so just put a reason you voted, not why you didnt vote or why you dont like somebody.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thread has been set back on track. In fact I am taking back my generosity. Infractions will be handed out from this point forward for going off topic. Its actually getting pretty ridiculous that he cant create a thread without being s**t on in the FIRST post.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say vjf or xplod however vjf's avi scares me, looks like he has a black...welll... nevermind lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lol, that picture is not me. Its an old picture from one of our older members. Its not a black thing, its a Glock tucked in the towel.

Edit: My vote goes to Joe. You guys may not see as much of it, but I think Joe is definitely the most sensible one that has gone through the staff.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Voted Joe.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol, that picture is not me. Its an old picture from one of our older members. Its not a black thing, its a Glock tucked in the towel.

Edit: My vote goes to Joe. You guys may not see as much of it, but I think Joe is definitely the most sensible one that has gone through the staff.
i agree, i think joe is a really good mod BUT I see you more in the posts acting more like a person hah.. Joe is too smart for his own good.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I already know my answer.. but I am not going to offer any input or vote till the very end.. I don't want to skew the results.. lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i agree, i think joe is a really good mod BUT I see you more in the posts acting more like a person hah.. Joe is too smart for his own good.
And I think that's the difference. More than half of my interaction with Joe is in the Mod lounge, and he doesn't get the chance to get out in public as much as I do. I see more of the "behind the scenes" Joe, and its a good side to see.

I already know my answer.. but I am not going to offer any input or vote till the very end.. I don't want to skew the results.. lol
Its okay, you can just let me know via PM that its me :oh:

Last edited:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I like that oc isn't in it. Cause I cant vote for him..his damn ek and now the stang..he wins every car pissing contest :/

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

LOL I was wondering I was like WTH!

As far as the topic, I think all the mod's are here for a reason and keep it clean, I think we all get off topic now and then but the mods keep the BS down :cool: So good job!

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It was a close one between vjf915 and biz but biz gets the vote, only because vjf called me chewbacca and I was rather butthurt about it :(

:lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If I remember correctly, it was YOUR post that said Chewbacca :bluelol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You have the power to make and edit your own posts :lol:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I voted for jolly, cause I feel like his name is epic. It makes me laugh every time.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hold up.. before I respond... let me ban the ones who didn't vote for me.

Now that that's taken care of, I'll say it one more time. Keep it civil and it'll stay open. This actually COULD be a useful thread. If you have suggestions for improvement for us, that you can make civilly, then make them. All of us are on the moderator team because we extensively care about the site, and we DO listen to feedback. Moderators: I suggest that if somebody DOES give us individual feedback, we shouldn't say a word in response. I don't think it should be a debate. Just read the post and move on. I think this will derive the most benefit and not discourage anybody else from giving feedback.

Hmm, I would have voted OC because of how well he deals with all of our bullshit. Then again, I think a lot of us would and that's why he's Admin.

As for my vote... I'll keep it to myself ;)