Why doesn't my honda Have torque

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeKid

Mines a stick, but yeah I'm not like asking Ferrari power I'm just wondering because I switched from a V8 17+ mpg to now 30+mpg im just wondering if its supposed to feel like when ever i want a Heavy Foot i want to have a little fun you know.
Enough said right there. V8s are known for massive amounts of torque and you switch to a honda of course you are going to feel like you have no torque cause you have almost 100 to 200 less than the V8.

techavluis

Registered VIP
did this guy ask why his civic has no tq vs his v8?

Straightcuatro

Try a B18 non vtec with 5 psi stock it can keep up wit a v8 chip the ecu and u can have all the torque and hp u want

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Try a B18 non vtec with 5 psi stock it can keep up wit a v8 chip the ecu and u can have all the torque and hp u want

No.

You want torque, you won't find it with that motor without some serious dough. The way I see it, you have a few options:
1.Accept the fact it's a Honda
2.Build what you have
3.Swap for a K or even better, a J series
4.Do something crazy with a different brand motor

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Yea because it's just THAT easy. With that logic, I can have a 1200whp 900ft-lbs/tq with a little 1.8 DOHC.
Please don't spread around wrong information...it's not good for the newbs who only half read what they want...

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Yea because it's just THAT easy. With that logic, I can have a 1200whp 900ft-lbs/tq with a little 1.8 DOHC.
Please don't spread around wrong information...it's not good for the newbs who only half read what they want...
You can if you add 2 boosted 1.8l lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I 100% thought this was gonna be a troll thread from a muscle car guy on a different site....I still kinda think it is lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I 100% thought this was gonna be a troll thread from a muscle car guy on a different site....I still kinda think it is lol
It made everyone else troll on the OP.

I think a mod should close this thread. The OP's question has been answered a thousand times over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.