Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea tell me about it^^

ive droven on them and still the same.....its all good though

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
well, I know with lowering springs it takes a little time for the springs to settle. I'm not sure about coil overs. I can't tell you why it's not going down lower than it is.

wikdcivic26

5+ Year Member
looks clean to me, dont wanna go to low or you will have to watch out for speed bumps and steep hills that would scrape under ur car...I would prob slap on sum thinner tires...might bring it down a little

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats so weird...the only thing i can think of is if they sent you the wrong ones....like..ones made for a prelude and not a civic....i'd be mad if i got coilovers and thats only as low as they go.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your wrong shiz.....i tried that today and it raised my car up......so negative on that...]
No he is right, although it doesn't seem to be working for you. Cheap ass coil overs mean cheap ass r&d so maybe they're made wrong.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats so weird...the only thing i can think of is if they sent you the wrong ones....like..ones made for a prelude and not a civic....i'd be mad if i got coilovers and thats only as low as they go.
they were free so it works for me....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man those wheels look tiny

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
they were free so it works for me....
FREE FTW!
The ride height doesn't look too bad anyway, I say keep it where it's at for now. Being slammed sucks when you rub on EVERYTHING and scratch your lip up and wht not. Keep up the good work!

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, they still need time to settle. They will still drop from where they are

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you dont really want a big drop... i'm on a 2.5inch drop all around and I must say I do miss stock ride height.

henkz0r

Unobtanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks like those springs were not cut for coilovers. Try taking the sleeve out and just running the spring on the shocks.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im going to give them time to break in and then we'll see......hopefully it'll drop a lil more....

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It looks like those springs were not cut for coilovers. Try taking the sleeve out and just running the spring on the shocks.
how much lower would it make it.....maybe only 3/4" drop at the most?......

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i said f**k it and took out the metal part so its just spring and shock: it got pretty close to a slam:

ill take some better pics later....

henkz0r

Unobtanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MUCH bettah! :thumbs up

I bet it rides pretty rough tho. Those springs looked pretty stiff and linear. Not that good for the lumbar.