Will 5th gen (92-95) axle back exhaust fit a 6th gen (96-00)?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cause if so i can think of a deal that can be made between a couple of people on here.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yes they will both fit the same

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
Sweet

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
:lol: 123456789

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Melt said:
sweet

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to atleast the size of your penis
oh yeah. :shocked2:, now talk about not being too short of a sentence anymore huh for this damn thing too hold you to a longer ONE,lol.

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what, who, me oh, i thought you'd get a kick out of that, i been waiting to find a victim, sorry it had to be you, but the contex was perfect for my batering.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah it was funny dont trip.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyway i guess i should enlighten you on what the deal is ... i think rice4brains mentioned something about wanting to go back to stock and wanting the axle back. I am going to buy his other muffler from his old dual exhaust setup for my accord.

If it sounds nice and fellow cc member sublimewls likes it, he is going to ask rice4brians if he will trade him his axle back setup for his stock setup, cause its the same muffler.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
when it comes to the civic's from 92-00 all axles backs are the same, even though honda part numbers are different and slightly different parts, but are very interchangable.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
when it comes to the civic's from 92-00 all axles backs are the same, even though honda part numbers are different and slightly different parts, but are very interchangable.
Good... so I can buy a Spoon axle back that was designed for the 92-95 hatch for my coupe.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
from all that i have learned, yes.

elusivehomies

Too Tall
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bull s**t do it and see what happens you got to think how far across the car is and if it's too short or too long. and the thing about the exhaust you might have to change a few things and it will work but so will all other exhaust if you change them if you know what i'm say'n?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sad thing is the "spoon axle back" probably costs as much if not more than a complete greddy evo cat back system.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
actually, its more. a spoon axle back goes for 60,900 yen, which equals

Live mid-market rates as of 2004.03.30 05:31:57 GMT.
60,900.00 JPY
Japan Yen = 576.702 USD
United States Dollars
1 JPY = 0.00946965 USD 1 USD = 105.601 JPY

not including shipping. ouch.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats ridicilous. Those ricer rsr exhausts that sound stock cost less than that.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
elusivehomies said:
bull s**t do it and see what happens you got to think how far across the car is and if it's too short or too long. and the thing about the exhaust you might have to change a few things and it will work but so will all other exhaust if you change them if you know what i'm say'n?
go ahead i call your bul s**t, both mufflers are the same lenght from honda and the same size, the pipe entering the miffler are slightly different, but are perfect enough that they can be interchanged