Will it fir???????

nightryder99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oilpool said:
its relative. because you probibly have such horrible low end that it tricks you into making you THINK it has more top end power simply out of the gain (power) over speed (rpm) proportion. again, you are probably netting an overall less amount of HP then you were previously.

honda even uses this little trick to make people think I-Vtec is more then it really is. the factory actually tunes the car to lag out then boost up right as the I-vtec kicks in. makes it easier for the salesment to upcharge and sell the vtec motor.
i understand how u think...but believe me ....my top end has never pulled like that
look i set it up so that i can take advantage of my Vtec ..the manifold is peak power is from 3k to 7k
and my headers are made for lower end torque.... add on power is distributed evenly with a extra pirk due to vtec engagement

read my previous posts again ..and think about it
P28...a lil tune for the actual mods (this won't hurt my wallet, trust me)
a tune ...which in the end I'm going to do myself after extensive reaserch ( zero dollars )
dyno runs ( 3 for 100 $ ) also not going to hurt my wallet because
1 run for ( performance while cam = 0 deg)
2nd run for ( performance while cam = -2 deg)
3rd run for ( performance while cam = +2 deg)

then i can compare torque maps
i know ppls so i'm sure i can find a trusted contact that has already used crome and who is a known tuner for Hondas

and honestly ...even if ir runs me 200 dollars more than what ur saying.... i don't care because I like to do things step by step ...and making sure i don't f**k myself on the long term..its called piece of mind
and knowing you own ur s**t :lol:
But even at that I accept ur feedback ....thanks man