will si sri fit 00 civic w/gsr swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej8_st

On the GSR swap i have an edelbrock performer x intake manifold. Please answer if you know, thanks.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No it wont fit because you asked a retarded question.

ej8_st

lol why do you hate me so much. you people are like the CC dicks you know? besides i may have asked a similar question but i never mentioned the edelbrock, i thought it might position the throttle body more up so that it's not lower like the stock. and what makes this question retarded? sorry I dont know all the s*** in the world like you do.

if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it, i was simply looking for a simple yes or no answer and maybe an explanation, so stop trying to make yourself seem like badasses by shooting me down like that. you people would be some fxcked up teachers.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
lol why do you hate me so much. you people are like the CC dicks you know? besides i may have asked a similar question but i never mentioned the edelbrock, i thought it might position the throttle body more up so that it's not lower like the stock. and what makes this question retarded? sorry I dont know all the s*** in the world like you do.
if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it, i was simply looking for a simple yes or no answer and maybe an explanation, so stop trying to make yourself seem like badasses by shooting me down like that. you people would be some fxcked up teachers.
If you took one min to figure this out you would see that the edelbrock sits the TB in the same exact spot as rest of the B series intakes. We would actually make great teachers, our students would LEARN by figuring it out on there own instead of s**t being spoon fed to them.

Go ahead and post these things up on HT or dseries.org, see how nice they are :roll:

ej8_st

If you took one min to figure this out you would see that the edelbrock sits the TB in the same exact spot as rest of the B series intakes. We would actually make great teachers, our students would LEARN by figuring it out on there own instead of s*** being spoon fed to them.

Go ahead and post these things up on HT or dseries.org, see how nice they are :roll:
because of nasty people like you, i try my best not to post on these forums because i don't want to deal with rude responses. I tried examining/observing pics and searching but nothing came up that answered my exact question. if you made your students figure things out on their own, then how would that make you a teacher? you wouldn't be teaching anything.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would teaching how to research. The b series and that manifold are very old and there is hardly any information about them that has not been covered, especially something this basic. One photo would be enough to answer this for you. I doubt you couldn't have googled what you asked here and found an image in a few seconds.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They were answered previously, several times. Yet, here we are again with the same question, so I gave the opposite response to be a d**k since I believe it's a d**k move to not listen to the initial answer that the OP was spoon fed from the beginning.

RonJ

Banned
They were answered previously, several times. Yet, here we are again with the same question, so I gave the opposite response to be a d**k since I believe it's a d**k move to not listen to the initial answer that the OP was spoon fed from the beginning.
Oh I see. You already answered the question and the OP made a new thread asking the same thing. Not cool.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
because of nasty people like you, i try my best not to post on these forums because i don't want to deal with rude responses. I tried examining/observing pics and searching but nothing came up that answered my exact question. if you made your students figure things out on their own, then how would that make you a teacher? you wouldn't be teaching anything.
It would be teaching them how to figure something out on there own. This doesn't fall into the difficult modifications category, this almost falls into the making a sandwich category.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the third thread on this same question. Please refrain from making new threads just because you don't get the answer you were looking for in a previous one.

If you have new information to add put it in a thread already posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.