will these fit?

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a 96 civic lx, and wanna know if these will fit with not modifications and will they hook up directly to an existing plug in the door so they will work???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2415866983&category=40922&rd=1

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
correct me if im wrong but the doors from two doors differ from 4 doors...... check it out.... if youre freind has a two door try his stock ones and if they fit then i guess they will but personally i doubt it unless you want some mickey mouse shiet on youre kar.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "Project Zero"

correct me if im wrong but the doors from two doors differ from 4 doors...... check it out.... if youre freind has a two door try his stock ones and if they fit then i guess they will but personally i doubt it unless you want some mickey mouse shiet on youre kar.
that would be a good idea, the doors may differ but i think the mirrors are the same. you could always buy them and if they don't fit sell them :what:

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, okay, well maybe, but will the wire plug right up? or how would i have to splice it in so they will work?

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tweeters & Pod is different from a 2 door and a 4door, 4door is much bigger. The coupe is much smaller. It would snap on but.. theres a Gap.

VigLink badge