Window off track help?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I did fix it without taking the glass off, I just put it back on track by pulling back on track. Then I just lubed up both tracks with liquid wrench silicone spray. Thanks for all your help guys.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I did fix it without taking the glass off, I just put it back on track by pulling back on track. Then I just lubed up both tracks with liquid wrench silicone spray. Thanks for all your help guys.

No problem

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright got a new problem after I put the door panel on the speaker doesn't work anymore. I took the panel off again and checked the wired they were fine and touching the back of the speaker. Any suggestions ?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright got a new problem after I put the door panel on the speaker doesn't work anymore. I took the panel off again and checked the wired they were fine and touching the back of the speaker. Any suggestions ?

Mine did the same thing. Pull the door panel back off, pull the speaker wire a bit tighter and make sure it's not pinched between the door panel and door frame.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually I realized that the wires weren't connected in the back when I room of the speaker. Yesterday while it was raining I noticed my speakers sounded distorted, but today and other times when its dry the sound just fine.