Windshield washers

96Civic_Coupe

Panda Breeder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my oem washers dont fit in my vis hood. is there another brand that can fit into the vis hood without a hassle? im not looking for anything that has a light either......

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha...man, you are having more problems with this VIS hood than anyone I have ever heard of...as for the washers, they OEM ones should fit if it was cut out from the company?...I dont see the problem?

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are the washer nozzles too big? just bore out the holes in the hood a little

civic!

my daughter is the s**t.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you sure the ones you have don't have little LED's on 'em?
cause a real VIS hood should fit perfectly.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96Civic_Coupe said:
my oem washers dont fit in my vis hood. is there another brand that can fit into the vis hood without a hassle? im not looking for anything that has a light either......
mine neither...what company did you get your hood from becuase we have all the same problems....lob sided hood, nozzles not fitting....i got my hood from carbon inovation on ebay.

96Civic_Coupe

Panda Breeder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
mine neither...what company did you get your hood from becuase we have all the same problems....lob sided hood, nozzles not fitting....i got my hood from carbon inovation on ebay.
i got mine from them too.......but i think is a more common problem. i was talking to some ppl at the new england meet and they had the same problem. i already ordered some sparco hood pins so my hood fits better

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on my black widow 2 hood i dont even have nozels. i just stop at a gas station if it gets THAT bad. but again i live in california so it usually is never a problem.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shave the holes a lil, I had to , as did my boi....

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96Civic_Coupe said:
i got mine from them too.......but i think is a more common problem. i was talking to some ppl at the new england meet and they had the same problem. i already ordered some sparco hood pins so my hood fits better
your hood wont fit better trust me, it will just be safer.. I have a vis hood with sparco hood pins and i actually went outside yesterday to see if the hoodpins could pull the hood down a little.They dont...we must have both gotten hoods from the same batch or somthing like that. Still i think my hood is well worth the money that i saved.