Wing Mirror Motor

lambada

5+ Year Member
I must have put too much pressure on the wing mirror when I washed it and the motor is now only moving the glass from left to right, it won't move up or down. I can't hear the motor when I press the switch up/down and the other mirror moves up/down so it's not the switch.

Is it possible to replace the motor only? Is there anything I can try doing to repair it?

Thanks.

Last edited:

504scene

probly jus need to move it maually mine did that when i toook the glass out to paint em i guess i pushed em in to deep on the lil stud thing but i jus pushed i tup then down and voila it was fine i guess it was jus jammed or sumthin try it out

lambada

5+ Year Member
probly jus need to move it maually mine did that when i toook the glass out to paint em i guess i pushed em in to deep on the lil stud thing but i jus pushed i tup then down and voila it was fine i guess it was jus jammed or sumthin try it out
Just tried that. No luck :(

504scene

dang really cuz that exactly what mine did lol id pop it out and use the controls to make sure everything is moving like it shud first jus gentle pop out the mirror and work the controls to make sure everything is moving then go from there