wiring loom!

martynh93

have a 1.5 vtec any one know what the thick white and blue/ black and white wires are for. they come out under the heater matrix. do they go to a relay or what?
have alot of cut wires on the loom that goes from the fuse box to the speedo do they go to the indicator stalks?
and alot of wires cut under the heater matrix anyone know where they go to? there must be wires that are cut that i need because it wont start.
and we cut the wires because we thought we wouldnt need them as its a hot rod in progress. thanks lads any help would be muchly apreciated

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need pictures of what you are talking about because the language barrier keeps me from being able to tell what you are talking about.

and lol at the hot rod thing.

martynh93

plug that comes out under the heater matrix near the gear stick. where does it go to? i have to cross the 2 wires to get the car to turn over?

Last edited:

martynh93

these wires are in the same plugs as the speedo. does anyone know where they go? i was thinking indicator stalks?

speedo plugs in to the fuse box

is this the heater plug as it comes out behind where the heater went?

theres only one wire on this where does the wire go?

any help is a great help lads. any pictures of wiring loom and plugs on them will help a hell off a lot
thanks.