15+ Year Member
this guy bought a f**king gun :rolf:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got your check? Haven't gotten mine yet. I'm buying koni yellows with mine. I really doubt this will help the economy but I'm not complaining hah.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got your check? Haven't gotten mine yet. I'm buying koni yellows with mine. I really doubt this will help the economy but I'm not complaining hah.
as desperate as it sounds.. it could work..

if EVERYONE spends it on s**t they would not normally buy thats a lot of extra buying going on...

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To bad i dont get that check :( i was in highschool so my mom could still claim me as a dependent, AND if the kid is over 17 years the parents dont get money. SCREWED

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as desperate as it sounds.. it could work..

if EVERYONE spends it on s**t they would not normally buy thats a lot of extra buying going on...
Yeah, in theory, if everyone spends its on stuff like you and I are doing. But I know a lot of people are going to save the money, not really boosting the economy and just increasing the defecit :what: Definitly not a permanent solution either way.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL! :lol:

Have you shot it yet?
nope.. JUST got it... soon to be exwife came home and i thought about trying it out.. but then decided this was a bad idea:P

kidding of course.. ill shoot it this weekend i think

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pics. I need me a heater too yo.

You could have pistol whipped the future ex, that still counts as using it and its not a homicide. :lol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought a 42inch tv with my check.

Nice hand gun OC. Im looking at getting one myself. But im not sure what to get. What caliber is that?

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NICE! i thought you were getting the glock because of the future ex? so since she's no longer an issue, why'd you still go with it??
it's a Block! i desire only 1 of those austrians that I desire. the 18c, not happening. I plan on picking up either a sig sauer p250 or an XD in october

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now that i've seen this thread, i've been thinking about buying the S&W M&P 9mm that ive wanted for a while now