Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got back from the gym.....that sucker beat me down :lol: im hurtin

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
iOn said:
i pretty much eat small meals with some snackage here and there. i don't eat a 'full breakfast' but i do with lunch/dinner. i guess i'll try to consume more within the hours and get a regular workout routine going.
start to work out, but keep them short and too the point...do the work out the main muscle groups, that produces the most gains( like i said before once u get to ur goal weight it will be no problem to get definition). eat full meals, and eat more often. you can only gain weight if u take in more then u burn, you jujst have to figure out what that is. say if u take in 4000 calories a day but burn 4500 a day, then u will not gain. u need to exceed that number, u will have to increase the amount you are eating now, concentrating on calories, carbs, and protien. if u can get down those weightgain shakes, take them regularly and that will help u reach the calories goal u have. for some ppl its very hard, but u must stick with it as it takes time.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heres my routine:

Monday: Chest and Biceps
Tuesday: Abs/ Cardio
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Abs/ Cardio
Friday: Shoulder, Back, and Triceps

All working sets a 4x10

As far as gaining weight i would use a protein powder or weight gainer. I try to stay away from pills, roids and creatine cuz there harsh on the kidneys.

ryanM

kangaroo said:
Actually swimming is not a very effective way to lose weight at all.

When the human body goes into water our metabolism automaticlly slows down.
That means we burn less energy and in terms burn up less fat.

The easies way to lose weigh is to run. And keep exercising once you get a routine. If you stop for 2 or more weeks you will begin to lose what you have been working so hard to get.

I notice it takes months to build up your body and only a couple of weeks for it all to go away.
start swimming 11,000 yards a day and then tell me that you havent lost any weight.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Forgot about eating....

Depending upon you metabolism (being either fast or slow) you need to eat a steady balance diet even on the days you dont work out. People with higher metabolisms ,like me for example, have to eat 5-6 full size meals a day to gain weight ranging from eating fish, eggs, chicken, vegetables and fruit. I consume around 200-250 grams of proteins a day to see any results at all. You might need to eat around 5000-6000 calories a day while maintaining active to gain any weight. People with slower metabloisms dont need to eat as much but still need to eat a varied diet full of carbs and protein.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it's nice outside I'll usually walk to speedway and get 2 for $2 chili cheese dogs

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I enjoy running... so thats what I do... I don't seem to be gaining weight, lol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What I've heard is this:

Work out different sections of the body each day. Like monday work out arms and chest, then tuesday work out legs, then wednesday go back to arms, etc. etc. And as for the weight amount, it all depends on what you want. More weight + less reps = muscle mass. Less weight + more reps = tone and definition.

No idea as for eating but it should definitely be controlled and watched.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just drink a shitload of water everyday, do stretch excersises everyday, and jog nearly everyday.

I use to be a weight lifter but I don't desire muscle mass.

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Monday - Arms / Abs
Tuesday - Chest / Back
Wednesday - Legs / Run 2-5 Miles
Thursday - Arms / Abs
Friday - Chest / Back
Saturday - Run / Abs
Sunday - Run / Abs

I drink two cups of orange juice in the morning, the rest just water.
& Monday through Friday I eat half of a bag of beef jerky before and after the gym.
Works for me, I think. lol

///AMii