worth it to upgrade a 22mm front sway to a 24mm?

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys... i've been thinking about it.... and this is what i'm currently running for suspension....

koni yellow's
ground control extended top hats
ground control coilovers 450f 400 rear
asr rear subframe brace
asr end links
24mm asr rear sway bar
skunk 2 lca's
22mm EX front sway bar with energy bushings
BF goodrich allseasons...205/55/15

my question is do ya'll think its worth it to upgrade the 22mm ex front sway to like a gsr 24mm??? would it be better for both the front and the rear to be 24/24?? i haven't really played to much with sway bars yet and was wondering if any of your guys had some insight? Thanks a million

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ummmmmmmmm Good question lol Not sure, but free bump to keep her up top for ya lol

nerofotia

n00b
my question is do ya'll think its worth it to upgrade the 22mm ex front sway to like a gsr 24mm??? would it be better for both the front and the rear to be 24/24?? i haven't really played to much with sway bars yet and was wondering if any of your guys had some insight? Thanks a million
I'm no expert, BUT if it's a direct swap, just a thicker bar, then it should be a little stiffer and help reduce body roll.

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
I say the bigger the better,if your getting a good deal on it, i say go for it./.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A bigger bar is supposed to help compensate for understeer (or is it oversteer? I forget).

And holy meaty tire batman... 205/55? Lower profile tires will perform better for handling.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
seems like a slight difference. if you could sell your old one and buy the 24mm it will definetely be an uprgrade.