Would this look OK?

Inca Pearl

5+ Year Member
I have an 01 Civic EX coupe in Inca Pearl for the last few years and I'm looking at putting a lip kit on it. I can find the rear and sides in the right colour, but no luck on the front. So, would it look ok to have a black front lip with the sides and rear colour mattched to the car. My hood in not black?

Also, does anyone offer a complete black kit that doesnt have to be painted? I'm looking for a cheap way to update the look of my car abit. I'm not sure how a totally black kit would look with the inca pearl

thanx

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not even going to touch this one..... The answer if I understand you correctly is obvious.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
think, just think, THINK!

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop being cheap...buy it and paint match it...unless u like ur cars lookin stupid

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
actually it wouldnt look too weird IF you had other black/cf stuff on your car to match the theme if thats what your looking to do... black + inca pearl

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wouldnt paint the lip , leave it black !

logoman

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well black looks good with inca pearl. Are your windows tinted? if so, thats a start. Lets see...no money to paint it? If you can save and paint it, go that route. It would look more oem. If not, get the lip kit black all the around, but then agian, personally, I think this would only look good if you had black rims to go with it. All and all, you drive it so do what looks good to you. Your civic is your creation.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black lip, black hood, black rota 15's = clean.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.......wow.....i got nothin'......all i can do is just sit here and shake my head.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
only if it's CF or actually painted black with other black items as well, then okay it'll look "decent" lol