would you purchase a mod'd car

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that car is so f**ken ugly, but i would buy a car with mods like that if it still had a warranty, like a wrx with some s**t, but it all depends who modded the car, how clean it was done, how tasteful the mods are, if it needs work to be done etc...

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
y a yellow protege for 8900$ u can get a fkin new clean integra gsr which would be so much nicersrry but i would shop way harder with 9 grand rather than buying a yellow protege, but heh its ur money and reputation LMAO at car
:roll:

He wants a car so he can fit his whole family. I don't believe he wants an integra. There are other cars in the world besides honda and acuras.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMHO i would not mind buying a modded car..having built a couple of cars i know ho wmuch money it costs to do somethign from scratch..having seen people sell modded cars i know that they lose money when selling a car..so that basically means that if u buy a modded car ur gonna end up paying less than u would if u were doing the mods urself..since u never make back the money u invest in building a car...but u definitely have to knwo what ur buying..u have to know if the mods done on a car are things that u appreciate and would do anyways..

i, myself, would stay away from a car whose descriptions read 'cool red brakes u can see thru the wheels" tho :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if i was in a buyer's shoes would i purchase my car? probably not, i wouldnt feel worthy

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get a civic 4 door 2002-2005 for like 9,000 , or toyota camry something other then that please

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You could even get a rav4...something thats economical and good for the family.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that has to be the funniest description of a "modded" car i have ever read.. sounds like a soccer mom wrote it

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
y a yellow protege for 8900$ u can get a fkin new clean integra gsr which would be so much nicersrry but i would shop way harder with 9 grand rather than buying a yellow protege, but heh its ur money and reputation LMAO at car
GODDAMN! If your Honda had a d**k I bet you would suck it....f**king fanboy :roll:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a mazda in cc? get something else man. down payment and buiold your credit