WTB 92-95 EG (cx) parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eg Hatch 93

Need the plastic filler piece for the backseat drivers side.
o2 sensor for d16z6
if anyone has any black housing with amber corner headlights, 1 or 2 piece, one pieces would be nice (;
glove box
the trunk tartar cover, or whatever its called
the left taillight panel that comes out to connect the tail light wires, the one on the car, not the trunk.

.....and a p28. (;

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a blue glove box off my dash i just took out. as far as filler piece are you talking about the speaker cover??

also just a thought, unless the parts that your wanting are stricly for a CX you dont need to list it in the title, because all parts are compatable

im guessing yours is a hatch? (idk if coupes come in CX)

Eg Hatch 93

theres no rear speakers in mine... but its just a plastic panel about a foot and a half long, by like 6 inchs high, and you can see the inside of the metal of the car when its not there haha. are all of the latches on the glovebox not broken?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah its still called a speaker cover, i dont have that,

but as far as the glove box goes, yes its all working and its all there, i even have the little shock that goes on the right most side of it. only thing is its palmy blue

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buy my intake mannnn lol

Eg Hatch 93

yeah its still called a speaker cover, i dont have that,

but as far as the glove box goes, yes its all working and its all there, i even have the little shock that goes on the right most side of it. only thing is its palmy blue
never had a shock on mine i dont think o.O but pm me and well figure something out, ill take it on friday when i get paid (;

Status
Not open for further replies.