WTB: A/C Hardline

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had my aftermarket intake rub a hole through the a/c hardline that is right under/next to the air filter. I need a direct replacement. My car is a 00 Civic Si, so I imagine that only 96-00 should work. Its the a/c line that goes right next to the filter in this picture, on the lower left side of the engine bay. Sk8shorty, could you find how much it would run me from a dealership? Being that its hot as balls lately (95-98) I'm def. ready to fork over something to get the replacement.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The one that goes around the strut tower, and into the firewall?

Part #: 80322-S01-A01

Retail Price is ABOUT $35

Thats the thicker line, not the smaller.

And you say your car is a Si, then how come you have a Y8 in that pic?

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats a pic I had of my old ex. Awesome. Thanks for the help. Anyone know how hard it might be to install?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have to pull the battery out, and go from there. Its actually pretty simple once you find out what goes where.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome. Thanks for the help man. Any suggestions for online places to purchase the part? I'm really dying to get a new one installed and recharge the system. Its 98 outside today. I burned my back by accidentally laying on the asphault instead of the mat I had on the ground.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i got both if u want em, but i can do oneee throw me a pricee

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much do you want? If the OEM price is 35 then I'd offer 30. Also, could you take pics of it so I can check to make sure its the right line I need? Its hot as balls in the upstate of sc and I desperately need to get one whether its from a stealership or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.