WTB: B18b / H22 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im looking for a B18b or H22 Engine swap for my civic. Looking for engine complete with axles, engine mounts, wiring harness, ECU. Please PM me with prices shipped to 16352. Tiona, PA

troyshondas

5+ Year Member
LS/VTEC swap 1600 for all

i have a b18b1 swap from a 95 teg.i also have a b16a2 head and GE conversion kit. the swap will include complete b18b1 motor with dizzy, wiring harness, intake mani, 4-2-1 header,mounts, hydro tranny, axles, intermediate shaft, p72 ecu and a complete b16a2 head with intake mani,dizzy,and valvecover. the head has been resurfaced and had 2 valves replaced at the machine shop and is super clean.GE conversion kit includes new head gasket and the external oiling unit for the head. the only thing that i dont have is the full shift linkage. i dont have the stabilizer bar. other than that its all there. im trying to get 1600 for all but ill work with you if you are serious. thanks. shipping through yellow freight would be around 250.

troyshondas

5+ Year Member
im located in ohio. could also deliver for 100-175.

5thgen4dr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mister_Perkins said:
Im looking for a B18b or H22 Engine swap for my civic. Looking for engine complete with axles, engine mounts, wiring harness, ECU. Please PM me with prices shipped to 16352. Tiona, PA
I'll ship you an unnassemble b18b1 complete with intake mani and wire harness just no tranny. you dont wanta ls tranny anyway. but yeah b18b1 shipped for $125. thats a somking deal. nothing is wrong with it at all! jsut need to be put together and I dont have the time or space.

troyshondas

5+ Year Member
what???

if you read his thread first you would realize that he wants a complete swap not an unesembled engine.

5thgen4dr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
troyshondas said:
if you read his thread first you would realize that he wants a complete swap not an unesembled engine.
I'm giving the guy options, it's a cheap block. mind your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.