WTB: B20 block

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to start a new project. Looking for B20 block PM me with price and shipping to Syracuse NY 13027

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bump For B20's they rock woot you can pick one up real cheap like 600 dollers shiped just search the internet or go to your local shop and see if they got any if your gonna build it dont matter if the motor was blown i picked mine up for real cheap cuz the headgasket was blown and distroud one of the pistons but other then that it was in great condition

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks i was thinking of getting a long block for 530 through a place but was just wondering if anyone had a short block they wanted to ge trid of first

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ya that would be better but thats a good deal man you going b20 vtec? im allmotor b20 if your going all motor suggets doing everything new crank for higher revs its bomb diggity im at 8500 rpm shifts and the son of a b***h screems like its killing somthing i mean real loud like brAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA then vtec BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shift woot for b20's

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mines fully built just waiting on my skunk2 throttel body and dc headers and its a complete build

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do mind sharing a list of parts that r on yours and around about cost of your build

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well first off i would not suggest building a b20 unless you ahve the money and time

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my bad Green is there a way to move it

just curious for the build im def going vtec

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moved for you. and if you want to save the time and trouble of building a block from scratch, i have a built jdm b20 block for sale, click my sig for details.

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EG-Owns you said:
well first off i would not suggest building a b20 unless you ahve the money and time

is it cheeper to just get a b16?

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EG-Owns you said:

is it cheeper to just get a b16?

topsecretusa

5+ Year Member
i got a b20 block bored out 30 over with wiseco 12 1/2 compression pistons, blue printed and balanced, no cracks no leaks, 1500 or obo.. contact me for more info..

Status
Not open for further replies.