WTB: bisimoto header

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup peoples? im lookin for a bisimoto braided header for a b16 and cant find it anywhere. they used to sell them on exospeed.com but since they updated there site, i cant find that s**t anywhere. i mean i found it but it say 0.00 and the pics doesnt work. it doesn't have to be a bisi or burn down brown header but i'd prefer it. just lookin for an equal length braided header in general that wont cost me like 700 bucks. thanks =)

*theDirtiest

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know one of the dudes over at exospeed, i can check on the header if you want. and ericks also makes one that is almost the exact same.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much am i lookin at here? estimates? got any info or links on that ericks header? thanks bro =) forgot to mention this would be goin on my daily driver so an o2 bung would be needed :(

*theDirtiest

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.ericksracing.com scroll to the bottom of the page. pricey stuff you're lookin for. might be able to get you a little discount.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks bro but the link for the header is dead :( its all good though. just shopping around. no plans on pickin one up till early next year. you know christmas and all. then my five year anniversery is in January. then theres valentines day. the list just goes on.

*theDirtiest

Status
Not open for further replies.