WTB D16Y8 vtec solenoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone have one? am also looking for stock intake on a d16 y8 as well.
solenoid fixed...
but i still need a stock intake for a 96-98 ex.

Last edited:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a z6 one, if you're interested.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
z6 will not fit the y8. They are a bit different. I have the y8 solenoid if you are still looking?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oooh...i just bought the sensor...damn...all thats alls i really needed was the sensor. lol just bought the sensor like 1 minute ago lol. but can i see pics?i may still need it

Thebearded_1

Total n00b
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oooh...i just bought the sensor...damn...all thats alls i really needed was the sensor. lol just bought the sensor like 1 minute ago lol. but can i see pics?i may still need it

dumb ass question here, but why would you need a new solenoid

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got the head and other parts for the swap and a part for the solenoid was broken so id figured might as well just get a new solenoid but alls i needed was a small part for it(didnt kno people would just send me the small part)
whats so dumb about it?

Thebearded_1

Total n00b
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got the head and other parts for the swap and a part for the solenoid was broken so id figured might as well just get a new solenoid but alls i needed was a small part for it(didnt kno people would just send me the small part)
whats so dumb about it?
Nothings dumb about it dude... Chill... I was wondering if you were replacing it for a reason that I may have needed to rplace mine for. Like if maybe they go bad or not and if I should replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.