WTB parts for 01 ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenES2

im looking to buy anything for an 01 es2. send me offers. interested in suspension...intake...lips...rimsW/tires...jus leme know what u got

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have some stuff, front bumper, front lip, whole lx motor with auto tranny, another one that's torn apart with a manual tranny. D16Y8 intake manifold that can be modified to fit a D17. Short ram eBay intake, ebay header, 17 in ADR gunmetal rims with a chrome lip, some other odds and ends. I can sell you some lowering springs and lower tie bar whenever I get my new suspension stuff which might not be for awhile.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea mann
i would like some pics of the lips, the rims and the headers. if u can
I only have one lip and its for the front and is basically an eBay type-r lip, if you look one up that's basically it, rims, same ones I have in my thread below, and headers are still on my old motor and that's at my buddies right now but they are a basic eBay 4-1 EX header. Only thing with the rims if I sell them is I would need 4 stock wheels in return. I'll try and get pics as soon as I can

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have an oem rear spoiler for the ex. Says civic on the bottom and looking for $75 plus shipping.

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can help you out with the suspension, intake, lips, window visors, hids, dunno what else do you need?! lol PM me

-Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.