WTB Stock 92-95 air box

Status
Not open for further replies.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone have a stock air box that they would be willing to get rid of for like super cheap? (like 10-15 bucks plus shipping) or even free plus shipping

just the upper and lower have, plus the bolts to hold it down. no baffle boxex or intake tubes, just the air box..

thanks in advance.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I MIGHT be able to help you. I can't remember if I threw it away or not. The upper part was dry-rotted, where the bellows are. I'll get back with you, gotta check on my way to work.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oaky cool, thanks, as long the box is in good shape (no holes or rot) id love to have it, im ganna be doing a high flow air box mod that i had an idea for, but it will be stealthy with the stock air box lol,

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oaky cool, thanks, as long the box is in good shape (no holes or rot) id love to have it, im ganna be doing a high flow air box mod that i had an idea for, but it will be stealthy with the stock air box lol,
Sounds sweet!

Edit: your in GA? I'm in Covington. we could probably meet and I'd let it go for like 20.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Scratch that, you're an hour and a half away from me, and the mid-point is Riverdale. So to save being shot I'll probably just ship it to you lol

IF I have it. And I really think I do.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah man, and an hour and a half is no big for me my cx is the mpg machine, i could come to you if you let me get it for 15 lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I have it, deal.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good news! I have it, text me 678-777-8209 and I'll send you a picture of it just to make sure it's what you want.

emerican

Registered VIP
Depending on what time yall meet im coming with him just to meet another member lol.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you would want somthing i just threw away last weekend. i had 2 of em

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah E, thats down, it will be a few weeks untill i can get around to getting over there, but im good for making a meet day out of it, the 3 of us could just hang and shoot the s**t for a bit talkin hondas,

always down for meeting other members, as a matter of fact, Civicfan111 (now driving the yellow TC) i sold him my old fog lights met up with him and now hes one of my best bro's lol all thanks to club civic

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you would want somthing i just threw away last weekend. i had 2 of em
i have stuff like that happen all the time, thats why i try to keep anything thats not broken, incase i come up with something to make with it or some one else needs it lol

emerican

Registered VIP
We work at the same place its closed on sundays so hell prolly want to do it then, but its compltly up to him.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We work at the same place its closed on sundays so hell prolly want to do it then, but its compltly up to him.
Yeah that's fine with me. I'll post a picture of the airbox in a minute. On my phone right now

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its cool you can either post them in here, or you can send them to my email address

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
word, thanks man, ill get with you in the next few days to arange when we can try to meet up and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.