WTB: Your cruise control crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm looking to buy a complete cruise control setup for my 92 hatch (switch, wiring, control unit etc). It's my DD and I drive on the freeway quite a bit, so it's something I would say I need lol I know you wire tuck guys love ditching it, so I figure it wouldn't be too hard to find one for cheap. If you wanna make a few bucks off of your "junk," lemme know :D

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a switch but for a 96, I don't think it's the same.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might be able to find the CC from my 99 Civic in my garage. Let me look through my parts this weekend and I will get back to you if I can find it.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might be able to find the CC from my 99 Civic in my garage. Let me look through my parts this weekend and I will get back to you if I can find it.
Izzat compatible with a 5th gen?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty sure the 96-00 civics came with some sort of vaccum cruise control different from the EGs and integras. This is what he needs:

Along with all the other pieces that make it work. I still have this unit with the cable that connects under the pedal still attached to it. Came off my Integra parts car and it's exactly the same as the one in my EG8 so if you do start finding pieces and decide to go that route I'll sell it to u, just hit me up.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've got both boxes, $20 shipped:

Need a switch and I imagine some wiring bits. Seriously, I always hear "I'm gonna pull my cruise out and toss it", where the hell ARE you people? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.