WTF is up with girls in OH and PA?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously,

You smile at them, make eye contact, and say, "hi. How are you doing today...etc...." and they give you that ugly horse head, top teeth jutting out look and look away. Won't respond. :what:

Ironically, it's the ugly chicks working at White Castle, Skyline, Murphy, Tim Horton's etc... that are the worst.

In the south, you can go up to the ugliest, hairiest, hatchet faced chick working the counter at Krystal, Sonic, etc... smile, make eye contact, and say hello and she will smile back with both teeth and call you sweetie. In the south, even girls that are WAY outta' my league will smile back and make conversation.

The pretty girls weren't as bad. They would at least make eye contact and just look bored.

But what the hell is up with the attitude from all the average and ugly bitches?

preMier_ciVic

5+ Year Member
I can't speak for OH but, In jersey and nyc it's always like that

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They think you're making fun of them :lol:

It's usually the hot girls that are nicer. Hotter = happier.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you're saying that you hit on ugly bitches?
Lol jk!
This is another reason why I love living in the South:D

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that's better than Filipino hookers blowing smoke in your face and asking, "You want boom boom?" :lol:

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk, pa is like that in most areas. most girls are just lame here. at my place down in florida, girls are always nice...real nice.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that's better than Filipino hookers blowing smoke in your face and asking, "You want boom boom?" :lol:
That's f**king gross... say hello to the HIV with her infant sitting on the bed with you.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

on another note, i love them texan girlies.. especially the cowgirls with the jean short shorts and the little cut off tied up button up shirts with the cowboy hats and the little booties and tittiess ooo weee

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's f**king gross... say hello to the HIV with her infant sitting on the bed with you.
That's not nearly as bad as an old Filipino dude coming up to a group of dudes, then pointing to some busted ass hooker and asking, "You want choo choo boom boom?"

i.e., You want to run a train on this b***h?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They think you're making fun of them :lol:

It's usually the hot girls that are nicer. Hotter = happier.
That actually makes sense.

So you're saying that you hit on ugly bitches?
Lol jk!
This is another reason why I love living in the South:D
:rolf: :Devil:
Hey, even retired playahs need to keep their tools sharp :what::lol:

on another note, i love them texan girlies.. especially the cowgirls with the jean short shorts and the little cut off tied up button up shirts with the cowboy hats and the little booties and tittiess ooo weee
Yeah...they all look like they just finished cheerleading practice. :rolf::lol::lol::lol:

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, where are you bro?? I'm in Cincinnati, and have no problems.. On a side note, f**k yeah for liking skyline!

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in southern PA and yeah I completely agree. 98% of the cunts around here are stuck up and think they are the rich bitches on tv. The ones that walk around town thinking they are better than everyone else make me want to just bend them over, shove it in their ass to show them that they arent any different than a street corner whore

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome to the north east... and the princess mentality of even the most hit biotches (hit as in hit with shovel) think they are diva even though they will one day be societies leftovers and cat ladies...

its common place here.. south = way better people... north = way better locations/ less natural disasters... theres your trade off

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, where are you bro?? I'm in Cincinnati, and have no problems.. On a side note, f**k yeah for liking skyline!
We were visiting. My wife's family is from Mariemont but we visited her brothers in Fairborn, Columbus, and Pittsburg.

My 4 year old boy caught 5 bluegills in VOA lake and hooked a largemouth that had some fight in him. it was pretty cool.

welcome to the north east... and the princess mentality of even the most hit biotches (hit as in hit with shovel) think they are diva even though they will one day be societies leftovers and cat ladies...

its common place here.. south = way better people... north = way better locations/ less natural disasters... theres your trade off
Nahhh. In MA or NH the girls would smile back and say something like, "Yah not from around heeyah, ah yah?" Hell, New England girls are great flirts.;)