WTF It's happening in Tijuana, Mexico?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You liked it?

Things to see are cool, but the security in Mexico city it may not be the best, specially fo tourist. I'm talking about Mexico city, DF[/B all other places are cool I really recomend it. As far as TJ, there are some good places to go out and s**t but as far tourism..............no

I don't go in looking like a tourist and didn't like it, I f**king loved it! I have family over there that goes out with us so we don't look lost and s**t.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k it, let's stop being pussy's and go f**king kill some people. It's time we take back what is ours and stop letting organized crime make us afraid of s**t like this.
Well, I'm down with you but I'd have to snatch you up and kick your lil ass back to Kampuchea :x

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k it, let's stop being pussy's and go f**king kill some people. It's time we take back what is ours and stop letting organized crime make us afraid of s**t like this.
Lol you should see what im packing in my car :lol:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honduras...the country where i was born.
not to be an ass ... but is this why you often respond to threads about illegal immigration with empathy for them?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to be an ass ... but is this why you often respond to threads about illegal immigration with empathy for them?
alot of people have empathy for them, even alot of white corn bread americans have empathy for them.

You know what's funny tho....... I have alot of family in Mexico and none of them would ever want to move to the U.S. :lol:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they got their roots down there i can understand that ... it still amazes me that my parents immigrated here from south africa leaving everything they knew behind ... but they did do it legally and they were fluent in english ... then after 18 - 19 years of green cards (or resident alien cards as they were called back then) they got their us citizenship ... i looked at the test they had to know stuff im sure a lot of us citizens dont know.

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
crazy s**t bro...

i've gone to Mexico for a few hours and man it was crazy there, way dirty (like downtown LA but worst) thankgod i was with my uncles who's been there a few times. While crossing back into the US there was a caucasian guy who was standing a few feet away from the actual border line to the US. He was asking for help, he kept saying he was robbed and was a US. citzen but got his wallet rolled. It was the kind of s**t you see in movies...till this day i can't believe i saw that. Since then i've never gone over again...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually no...thats not the reason...like ive said it every time before. i respond with empathy not favor because ive learned to educate myself. you should try that sometime. and even if it was the reason...its not like i post out of my ass with nothing to back it up. back to the original topic of the thread....

ive always wanted to go to mexico since my ex was from there and i never got to go with her. i want to go to north mexico though...where i can find novela type chicks. :cool:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually no...thats not the reason...like ive said it every time before. i respond with empathy not favor because ive learned to educate myself. you should try that sometime. and even if it was the reason...its not like i post out of my ass with nothing to back it up. back to the original topic of the thread....

ive always wanted to go to mexico since my ex was from there and i never got to go with her. i want to go to north mexico though...where i can find novela type chicks. :cool:
Guadalajara, Michoacan or Aguascalientes are the cities for you my friend...........

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they got their roots down there i can understand that ... it still amazes me that my parents immigrated here from south africa leaving everything they knew behind ... but they did do it legally and they were fluent in english ... then after 18 - 19 years of green cards (or resident alien cards as they were called back then) they got their us citizenship ... i looked at the test they had to know stuff im sure a lot of us citizens dont know.
That's right folks! Melt is African-American.:lol:

Anyway, border towns? Dangerous as f**k. Inland? still a little dodgy but less dangerous.