5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
use the armrest storage :thumbup:

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You think 6th Gen Civic cup holders are bad? try 3rd Gen Integra cup holders :thumbdown

My 6th gen civics are fine, my G2 teg however. It doesn't have any, not a problem. Only drinks allowed in that car must have caps.

I hold my drinks while I shift no matter the size in my Civic. Usually just with the middle finger.

Buckn8ked

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have a 89 hatch with no cup holders ...yet gonna mess with some fiberglass and try to fab 1 =)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the mexican bitches at Wendy's :yummy:

well, some of them at least :D

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, mine has 4 cupholders. One is beside the driver's side window in front of the vent, then the 2 under the climate controls, then one behind the center console. They all fit pretty nicely.
When I first got my DC5 I was like "WTF I can only seat four people but I've got five cupholders?!"

But they all work nice, even if nobody wants to cram into the back for more than an hour drive.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, get one of those cupholders you hang from the window. ;)

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I always go to the same taco bell... For years... They all know me... Ill order a medium drink because of the SHITTY cup holders in my DC2 and my EG. Well they started giving me larges... Yanno to be nice... I was like " Listen if you and me have to go outside for me to show you why I order a medium, we are gonna have prob! :P" Ever since then shes given me a medium... I explained to her that asians dont have "Bladder Buster" drinks just little f**kin juice boxes... haha. Shitty design by Honda... But they made up for it w/ Vtec... So I can live with having to hold my giant drink from Jack in the Box while I shift and try and drive... though it is quite hard...

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You think 6th Gen Civic cup holders are bad? try 3rd Gen Integra cup holders :thumbdown
'tegs are bad. 20oz coffee from Racetrac pushes the stereo buttons in my Integra. Anything bigger than a 12 oz can is fricking impossible. I had to cut to shape an old mouse pad to hide the scratches cans leave in the console.

My 5th gen Civic was worse.

I had two McDonalds cups in my EH9, turned the corner and the cupholder broke completely off.

Cups still in it, upside down on the floor mat. Broken off. I just closed the lid and left it closed from that point on. Never even tried to fix that POS.

My wife's PT is great. You can get like 3 Jumbo Cokes in the center console and they won't spill. You have to reach way down for them though.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
put napkins aroudn the soda cup and it wont move :thumbup:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the mexican bitches at Wendy's :yummy:

well, some of them at least :D
You are definitely going to a different Wendy's!

The Wendy's girls here got callouses on there hands so thick that they don't need to wear gloves or use tongs. They just reach into the frier and get your chicken patty out with their fingers. They've been worked hard all their lives ... you probably don't want a hand job from them!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i got that special edition 7th gen and the cupholders are designed with EXTRA convienence.. extra convenience FTW!!!

wendys girls are hot in irving, theres this older ladie that works the window.. shes at least 30 but looks 20.. and she always wears those button up shirts that let her tits hang out.... :drool: ill take pics next time ;P

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didnt you make a thread about this like 6 months ago?

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Every six months he realizes just like I do, how shitty the cup holders are... haha.:haha:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Every six months he realizes just like I do, how shitty the cup holders are... haha.:haha:
:rolf:

Didnt you make a thread about this like 6 months ago?
I have terrible memory. But even if I did, I'm just remembering how much they suck ass :lol: :lol:.

You are definitely going to a different Wendy's!

The Wendy's girls here got callouses on there hands so thick that they don't need to wear gloves or use tongs. They just reach into the frier and get your chicken patty out with their fingers. They've been worked hard all their lives ... you probably don't want a hand job from them!
Yeah... Here, you either have to be gay, or love really really fat (no offense to fat people, just saying they're really fat) or nasty looking red heads. I have YET to find a pretty girl work at a fast food place. Other than Subway. But I don't count Subway as fast food.

use the armrest storage :thumbup:
Never thought of doing that. I use my armrest storage for a lot of stuff anyways. And my glove compartment is full too.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wendy's cup are f**kin huge! maybe if u cut back on your portions it wouldn't be a problem...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wendy's cup are f**kin huge! maybe if u cut back on your portions it wouldn't be a problem...
The only bad part of the design of the cup is the bottom. It's like a bottle neck except upside down. Fat at the top, then it tapers inward at the bottom and gets really small and narrow. What the f**k kind of design is that for a cup? lol. A cup should just be |_| or \_/. If it didn't narrow at the bottom, it probably would fit perfectly and not spill.

Like I don't have a problem with Burger King cups since they're not designed like Wendy's cups.