WTF Signatures.

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Excuse me but how in the f**k do you figure you can get anywhere near a relatively good looking signature when you have to be under 20Kbs? If I am doing something wrong within Photoshop someone please tell me!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your saving it in the wrong format. I believe GIF is what you want.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
max sig size is 35k... save it as jpg... its just the format here...

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
i got into touble for mine being too big :S

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Excuse me but how in the f**k do you figure you can get anywhere near a relatively good looking signature when you have to be under 20Kbs? If I am doing something wrong within Photoshop someone please tell me!
When you go to save your file, instead of hitting "save", click "save for web". A preview screen should pop up. Then you can play around with resolution size, image type(jpeg or gif), and finally quality (very important). If you're still showing bigger file sizes, bring the quality down from maximum to high. It won't make a huge difference with a pic that small. ;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, seriously cry about it why don't you. Some forums don't even allow sigs.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow lol then you need to learn photoshop a little better ....i can make sigs smaller than 20kb with no prob.....

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:what: mine isnt that bad, sure its not as good as m yother ones but it works right?

lol i was only able to get away with this one for about a week before genuine rolla was all over my ass on it haha.