WTT: DA integra blades, for DC SE "sunflowers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would like to find someone within a resonalbe driving distance that would be intrested in trading the GSR/LS SE "sunflower" wheels for a set of the DA LS/GS/GSR blades:

wheels must include center caps.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you mean by DA blades? Blades came on DC Integras.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well idk the nick-name for the DA ones, but they are the 6-spoke machine finished ones (like the blades and fat fives are)

im wanting to trade these for the sunflowers.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GSR Blades are called blades because of the design of the wheel, not the finish. Good luck with the trade, I think the wheels you have are better looking than the sunflowers actually.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sunflowers aka daisy aka starfish are nice wheels man, i know why you want those. I got some. Not for trade tho.Plus i would not want to trade a 15" wheel for 14" wheel just trade for trade. The wheels you have posted looks really nice too.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GSR Blades are called blades because of the design of the wheel, not the finish. Good luck with the trade, I think the wheels you have are better looking than the sunflowers actually.
I know its not because of the finish. I just haven't seen any other names for those. And I like the way they look too, but I'm trying to step up to 15's. And I think the sunflowers look clean as long as they have the centercaps

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know its not because of the finish. I just haven't seen any other names for those. And I like the way they look too, but I'm trying to step up to 15's. And I think the sunflowers look clean as long as they have the centercaps
you want 15' wheels? wow, lol.

You know what. Sunflower do look good with center caps. AND i think they also look good without them.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you want 15' wheels? wow, lol.

You know what. Sunflower do look good with center caps. AND i think they also look good without them.
(way you make fun that i want 15's) :what: lol

if i ran them with out the center caps i would have the clip ring machined off so that they looked like they weren't supposed to have center cap, cause with out them it just looks like you have pieces missing lol

i mean as much as people knock rota, ill put slips on at some point, i know that there are TONS OF THEM on civics but they are affordable, and look decent. those will have the grippy play tires on them i want the sunflowers for DD tires (just a good, long lasting all season) cause i think fat fives, look dumb, not a big fan of most mesh wheels, so no LS meshies for me, and i dont think that blades look good on the EGs plus i have seen several pics of used for sale 92-95 civics on the importers websites that have the sunflowers with HONDA centercaps, and i think it looks very..."polite" if you would call it that, cause im not going for flashy sense thats the first things cops base profiling on is what the car LOOKS like, lol

so i figured, get sunflowers with acura centercaps, find and purchase the honda center caps, get them cleaned up and a fresh layer of silver paint and rock them for DD

plus the pic that i posted is just off google, mine are still on the car, and i would be trading DA wheels with tires for sunflowers with no tires (still doubt anyone will do it, but sense im broke thats what i got lol)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
(way you make fun that i want 15's) :what: lol

if i ran them with out the center caps i would have the clip ring machined off so that they looked like they weren't supposed to have center cap, cause with out them it just looks like you have pieces missing lol

i mean as much as people knock rota, ill put slips on at some point, i know that there are TONS OF THEM on civics but they are affordable, and look decent. those will have the grippy play tires on them i want the sunflowers for DD tires (just a good, long lasting all season) cause i think fat fives, look dumb, not a big fan of most mesh wheels, so no LS meshies for me, and i dont think that blades look good on the EGs plus i have seen several pics of used for sale 92-95 civics on the importers websites that have the sunflowers with HONDA centercaps, and i think it looks very..."polite" if you would call it that, cause im not going for flashy sense thats the first things cops base profiling on is what the car LOOKS like, lol

so i figured, get sunflowers with acura centercaps, find and purchase the honda center caps, get them cleaned up and a fresh layer of silver paint and rock them for DD

plus the pic that i posted is just off google, mine are still on the car, and i would be trading DA wheels with tires for sunflowers with no tires (still doubt anyone will do it, but sense im broke thats what i got lol)
my bad man, it was just an inside joke.

I like your idea about machining the clip ring. Very clever man.

Absolultely nothing wrong with Rota wheels. They are wheels. ment to go on a car. to be driven. lol, they do their job just fine. I can tell you have not developed a Jdm-ego! :thumbup:

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not worried about if it is or isnt "JDM" because honestly alot of them over there, like the parts that we have, so i mean what ever, lol i just want something thats funtional and clean without making other retards that look at it go "hmmm wonder were he lives so i can jack his s**t"

Status
Not open for further replies.