anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
In This Thread... post up your xmas loot!

my wife and i exchanged our gifts tonight, so here's my loot so far...

1up mushroom badge holder

awesome book

a huge mirror-backed display case for my diecast cars
[photo coming soon - i still need to find somewhere to mount it]

our friend morgan stopped by and she gave me a can of hot wasabi peas, a car air freshener for the wagon, and a cupholder thing for the wagon (since the one that came with the car was broken)

emerican

Registered VIP
i will post up mine once i get them
we wont be exchanging gifts for a little bit

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
My wife and I just got a bunch of swag for our little people. We counted our vacation as gifts to each other. Good thread idea though!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
My wife and I just got a bunch of swag for our little people. We counted our vacation as gifts to each other. Good thread idea though!
i figured it'd be nice for us all to share our good fortunes with one another. we are a community, after all!

where did you guys go on vacation?

emerican

Registered VIP
i can tell you what i got wifey if youd like
once i get my gifts i will gladly let you guys know what i got; however i told her not to spend any money on me of course she didnt listen

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No idea what i got but i got the wife a Miche purse a bunch of expensive panties and lingerie and some DC slippers. Then a bunch of random s**t.

The kids got a lot. Like always...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I dont know what I got from others but I know what I bought myself, new stand for my anaconda's new cage, new front end for my '03 neon, and buying myself a welder. I got some cash and gift cards for my Bday yesterday.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got:
-A kindle with leather cover and Amazon gift card
-Some money to put toward a cruise
-A heart rate monitor Polar sports watch
-Pokemon Black Version 2 (don't judge me. :lol:)

My girlfriend and I have not exchanged gifts yet, but I got her this awesome shoulder percussion massager from brookstone, a book she's been wanting, and some candy/snacks (including these Asian panda snacks that she really likes).

I had an xbox controller custom made for my brother with red skulls, chrome red accents, silver bullets for buttons, etc. Speaking of which, if anybody needs this done, I can't recommend Evil Controllers enough. I received a great product from them.

I gave my Mom a nice bottle of wine and a Vinturi wine aerator

I gave my Dad a set of Adidas sports headphones (that would stay in his ears while he's exercising) and an iPhone arm mount. He's been really into fitness over the past year.

:D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My buddy does custom controllers. Where is this evil controllers place out of?

And what welder are u looking at blood?

JeffBel

Registered VIP
My buddy does custom controllers. Where is this evil controllers place out of?

And what welder are u looking at blood?
Evil is freakin expensive. If you're handy with a soldering iron and patience, buy the chip, put it in yourself. Then you've got a sleeper when your friends come over.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont play video games nor do i own or allow my kids to own gaming systems...

Yay for books!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I dont play video games nor do i own or allow my kids to own gaming systems...

Yay for books!
I take it back. You're a terrible father.

Just kidding.... Keep them away from GTA as long as possible, supposedly it makes you brainwashed to shoot up schools

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm surprised nobody has made a school shooter yet

emerican

Registered VIP
^ doubt theyd let it get to shelves im sure someone at EA or another company pitched the idea though lol

Still dont know what i got, but i got my girl the samsung galaxy steller smart phone with the accessroy package autobox case thingy and a s**t load of data. Her first smart phone ever by the way we both still use basic phones atm.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought myself Diablo 3 lol.

My family and cousins don't do gifts anymore. We play BINGO for random prizes each year. Small stuff like food baskets, picture frames, etc. It's more about spending time with family than it is about gifts now.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i got my wife a nyan cat hoodie, the rabbit of caerbannog, and a couple of ps3 games (catherine and soulcaliber v)... yeah, not very much, but i had just spent a small fortune on our anniversary present 2 months back.

not really xmas loot, but i bought myself a new wallet today. my old one was pretty much falling apart. unfortunately, i wasn't able to find the same wallet again, but i'm pretty happy with the new one. still need to break it in, though. that leather is stiff as hell.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bought my son a couple of pairs Jordan's (one size bigger than the next) so he can grow into them and stay clean. A whole bunch of baby clothes for him too. Got my wife a Michael Kors watch and earrings, PS move, and that dancing game (i can't think of the name lol) Got my mom some Nike free's that she wanted and my dad a Sony Blu-Ray player with the Sparticus prequel and first season in blu-ray. Got my lil brother a DDJ WeGo and a 800 watt loudspeaker.

gifts to me.....unknown for one more day....;)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't really have a lot of family in the states other than my mom so mines more with friends. Got my mom some pearl earrings and a necklace she's been wanting. Got my girl some Rainbow brand flip flops, Black Ops 2, and a ring she wanted, got my buddy Steve-O a Kawasaki/Monster sweater since he has a Ninja Zx6r with a big Monster energy decal on it, got my other buddy a Yamaha racing shirt and that top gear worst car ever dvd, and spent $145 at the T-Shirt orgy in Berkley getting funny shirts for everyone else haha. All I know I'm getting so far is a new pair of black and blue Jordans from my girlfriend, other than that I won't know till tomorrow.